Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 18)

i know it has been a few days. i got writers block and stayed at my friends house who doesnt have internet that my laptop can use. so i made this chapter good too. Vote and my personal fave. COMMENT!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

*****????? POV*****

Wow this girl packed one hell of a punch. I was actually surprised she had so many powers that I had seen. Normally you only get one, your lucky if you can get two. But so far I counted she had three, god that hurt. She just barbequed me, now I know how ribs feel.

*****Max's POV*****

"Idiot." I muttered.

"d...dd....do you...know him?" she sniffled still holding on tight to me.

"Actually I do. Sadly. The idiot on the ground that you barbequed is my brother Dante."

"omg. I just fried your brother....I'm sooooooooo sorry. He and I and I'm so

sorry" she looked at the ground.

I pulled her chin up. She had really soft skin.

"I'm sure whatever he did he probably deserved to be barbequed." she smiled a little bit. I decided to get up and take her inside.

*****Melissa's POV*****

"Where are we going? We can't just leave him there like that, I mean what he did wasn't right but we cant do that."

"Calm down. He will be fine. Plus I think someone beating him up for a change will put his attitude in check. Plus I personally thought you did a great job. This means we can relax a little, because we know that you can fight for yourself if need be." Max said.

"Why were you outside and what happened to your pajama's?" Jake asked.

"Shut up Jake. I don't want to hear crap from you. I just barbequed someone and you want to know how I ripped my pajama's. yeah love you too brother. I'm totally fine thanks for asking."

"You did what? And what do you mean barbequed? Like with fire?"

"OMG! Just leave me alone! I'm going to finish my shower and I swear the next person to disturb it will be toasted and thrown from the third story." Max put me down, and I left to go and finish what should have been a relaxing shower.

I finally got done after having to fix the shower doors that I broke. Thanks to Max's brother. This one was ok but I was so paranoid about someone coming in the shower again that I jumped at every little noise.

I got into bed and went to sleep. God why did all the crappy things have to happen to me?

*****Derek's POV*****

I so didn't want to mess with her today. We were actually in the middle of a video game on the PS3 with the volume turned all the way up. If it hadn't been for her contacting Max none of us would have known that she was actually outside.

"So since she will throw the next person that disturbs her off the third story. Who did she barbeque? " I directed my question towards max.

"Dante."

"well I didn't expect to.......she barbequed Dante!"

"Yep. Struck him with Lightning."

"Holy crap. But I thought I was the only one that could do that. And even if I do I'm not strong enough to knock him on his ass let alone make him crumple to the ground." Will said.