Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 13)

alright i know i left the last chapter pretty open and its been buggin me so i got back on to post the next chapter just for you guys. but it is shorter than the last so you will just have to forgive me on that. enjoy. vote. and comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

*****Melissa's POV****

"Were coming." They all said in unison. They all came through and went to the fridge. I was just finishing the toast. They each grabbed a raspberry smoothie and went to go to the table.

"Guys I already put three of those on the table so put the ones in your hand back."

"oh....ok." they all said.

I turned around toast in hand. They noticed that I had a bottle to and mine was about half gone. I took another gulp and sat down at the table. They all stared at me the whole time. I finally decided to ask what was wrong.

"why are you guys staring at me like that?"

"Doesn't that drink taste funny to you?" Derek said.

"No it tastes fine. Why? Does yours taste bad?"

"No ours are fine we just thought that maybe you wouldn't like that drink. That maybe you wanted some orange juice or maybe a soda." Rob said.

"It tastes just fine and I like it what's the problem?"

"Melissa. You do realize what your drinking right." Max said. He had a worried expression on his face.

"Yeeeaah....a raspberry smoothie."

"Melissa. that's not a raspberry smoothie." Max said.

"Then what is it, what ever it is it's good."

"ok you have to promise not to freak out or faint or anything like that." Will said.

"and no screaming either." Derek said.

"ok. Seriously guys stop fooling around your starting to scare me."

"guys stop. Melissa honey. What your drinking isn't a smoothie, its blood." Max's eyes scanned me for any thing that would give me away. I was drinking blood, and it was good. I couldn't believe it. Maybe they were playing a joke on me. Their faces didn't look like this was a joke. I got up from the table and put my plate in the sink.

"Melissa are you ok?" Max was at my side in a second.

He wasn't there before...what's going on. I ran from the kitchen. I was up the stairs and in his room in 2 seconds flat. I locked the door and went to the bathroom and locked it also I hid in the farthest corner of the bathroom and cried.

What was happening to me....

©vampire_vixen