Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 36)

ok. so i realize it's been forever. but i got my computer and here is chapter 36 Vote and COMMENT! IF YOU WANT MORE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36

*****Max's POV*****

"I'm going to teleport all of us back. Jake and I will stop off at our aunts house to get a few things. We will be back within 30 mins."

"You can't do that its going to cost you so much energy. Take one more person besides Jake." Will said.

Little did they know that after the incident on the beach Melissa and I had exchanged blood giving her more energy and to my surprise and hers I gained some idea of what her powers were like. I thought that I had amazing powers. Her's were even stronger than mine greater speed, sharper eyesight and hearing, not to mention her other powers it was hard to control them at first the amount of control it took. I was surprised that she could control it so easily. I felt like if I lost control that the hotel would explode.

"I am going to be fine Will. Promise." I knew maybe one of these days I wouldn't be able to keep that promise but I planned on it now. Everyone disappeared that was my mistake I didn't take Jake with me like I had told them. I went back to the house on my own. My room was torn apart. The beautiful bed lay in pieces and the vanity mirror and chair were demolished. Everything was broken. My laptop lay busted I'm sure whatever had been on it was now with the perpetrators. I looked up the bathroom was demolished too, my door ripped from it's hinges. I pulled up the board behind where my headboard should have been I grabbed the knives I had stashed behind the paneling. I strapped them to my legs and

The hallway was a mess the pictures and paintings had been ripped from the wall taking the nail along with half the wall with it. Jake's posters had been torn down the middle, pieces of the floor ripped up, and his door broken to pieces on the floor. His desktop computer was smashed his mattress was torn apart and his window smashed. I continued down the hallway passing the library. It destroyed and all of the books pages were ripped out. I followed the hall coming to the staircase a few were smashed through and the railing was gone. I looked around the entire house was trashed. Glass, broken pictures, windows, furniture all unusable. I heard a drawer slam in the kitchen. I peeked around the corner finding a boy not much older than my own kids raiding the house.

"What are you doing here?" I leaned against the molding of the doorway.

He turned towards me his eyes changing silvery.

"What are you doing in my house." he said.

"This is my house."

"Ha. This is my mom's house."

"How come I have never met you before then. Since I used to live here ever since I was little."

"Human toy. Get out of my way."

"I don't think so. Your prefect for a little snack." I let my fangs go. Knowing my eyes had changed colors.

"Bring it on then."

Ten minutes later I had him pinned to the ground. My fangs at his neck.

"Now. I'm going to get my fangs off of that nice sweet treat that you call a vein. I want to know your name along with why your here."

"I'm here because I was looking for my mom. I haven't heard from her since last week. When I got here the house was torn apart already. My name is Jason."

"How do I know that your not lying."

"Because your name is Melissa. And your aunt Nina is my mom."