Vampire Emerald's for Melissa (Chapter 28)

I am changeing somethings and adding a few characters in the future. So hope you like it vote and dont forget to COMMENT!!! enjoy the twists. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28

*****Derek's POV*****

This wasn't the Melissa I knew. The one I knew was gentle, had ocean blue eyes, and had hair darker than midnight. The Melissa standing in front of me was a ghostly shadow, Silver eyes, frost colored hair with red streaks, walking towards my room. She was the one that reached the door first not even bothering to knock she blew the door apart. Shards of what was the door flew in every direction.

"Get out of my house." she said I looked to peak around her and what I saw was really disturbing. One lonely guy stood in the center of my room.

"Melissa your going to get killed if you don't leave." the guy said.

"Evan. Your in more danger here than you realize. You need to leave." She told him

"No you need to come with me. I need to talk to you.... Alone" as his eyes darted around the room.

She walked towards him. He said something I really didn't understand. All of the changes she had gone through just vanished after he got done saying what ever he had. Whispering so that only he could hear what she was saying. He nodded. Walking towards the window he turned around. "Be careful Melissa." with that he left out the window.

"WHO IN THE HELL WAS THAT." I yelled at her.

"No one important. Just drop it Derek."

*****Melissa's POV*****

That was just disturbing. I had known Evan since I was little but he had moved a week before school was supposed to start. I was surprised to see him. But I knew he was a vampire. He had told me a while ago. I trusted him not to go all evil on me. We had actually laughed about it. I missed him. I had set up a meeting with him tonight.

"Melissa look at me." Derek grabbed my arm turning me around.

"What is wrong with you Derek. Let go." I spun around his hand still wrapped around my wrist securely.

"No who is that. A guy comes into our home, you blow the door apart, you actually know the guy and on top of all that you let him leave and then you expect us to blow it off. I don't think so."

"Stop Derek. Just leave her alone" Max said resting his hand over Derek's.

"Derek let go." Jake said. Derek's hand flew off of me like I had burnt him. I looked at Jake. He gave me that look like don't ask. I walked back to my room locking the door. I got into the closet pulling out a pair of loose fit skinny jeans, a tank top and a pull over hoodie. I changed quickly and pulled on a pair of black Vans. After packing a flashlight, a small tent, some rope, and a few energy bars. I went to the window pulled the curtains apart, opened the window and hopped on the sill.

*knock, knock*

"Melissa can we come in for a min." it was Jake. I needed to go.

"Not right now I'm....going to take a shower."

"This will only take a few seconds." Damn it was Max too. I really didn't want them to know. I hated disappearing on them all the time.

"I can't...... I'm naked...so you guys will just have to wait." that was such a bad excuse.

"So." dang Max needed to be quiet. Jake didn't even know that Max and I had done anything.

"What do you mean so!" Jake yelled.