Chapter 6 | Infamous

"Where do we start?" I smirked as I looked around the table, ending my eyes on the cowering 'coon next to me.

"Go around the table. I'll go first." Chris suggested. "I'm Chris, but if you do know me, you probably know me as The Sweetheart Slaughter. Ring any bells for you?"

"You're the guy that dismembered those women, right?" Ricky very fearfully asked.

His lips twisted into a smirk. "Bingo. They still haven't found all of them, have they?"

His already fear filled eyes enlarged. "...There were more than four?"

"Way more." Chris whispered as he earned that maniacal look. "But my body count can't compare to Balz's."

"Ehh, I didn't have theatrical kills like you though." He responded. Then he looked at Ricky as he continued, "I'm Josh, but most everyone calls me by my last name, Balz. Responsible for the Mill Factory Murders and the Skyridge Mountain Murders."

"The Hatchet Killer." Ricky muttered.

"Two for two." I said. "Although you hadn't heard of me."

"I never said that." He replied, peaking my interest.

I gave him a cunning smile at his sly little comment. "We'll talk about it later." I gestured my hand towards Vinny. "This is Vinny."

"And I'm not a murderer like the rest of these guys. They're stuck in here for life, whereas I'm getting out in a few years." He boasted.

Ryan snickered under his breath, "You assume you're leaving alive. I might get a little too bored one day."

Everyone laughed at what he said. I clarified for Ricky, "Vinny is the son of a mob boss. Got caught handling some of his dad's businesses."

"Yeah, he's pissed I got busted. Tries to get me dead every chance he gets." He snit.

"We kinda like him though, so we protect him." Ryan shrugged. "Anyways, s'up? I'm Ryan, known as the Route 81 Murder."

"Aanndd that just leaves me." Mike purred as he leaned forward on the table, resting his chin in his hand like a teenage girl. "Hey Baby." He winked at Ricky, laughing afterward. "I've been called the Devil himself, but I'm also known as the Bible Biter 'cause I liked to eat those religious fucks. Just to see if their fuckin' God will save them."

"Never has, never will." I murmured.

God is just an illusion to force people to conform to society. All the lives I have taken, I've never seen Heaven come calling to save their souls. They just want false hope to cling onto. None of us were religious and I doubt Ricky could be. If his story was true, he'd see the way "God" is no where to be found when Hell comes knocking. Just like cops, angels are sinners painted to look like saints. I'm sick of it.

Ricky stayed quiet the rest of our meal. I couldn't tell if it was from fright or he naturally was shy. It might have been a mix of both. He reminded me of a Chihuahua that was put through a blast chiller with the way he shook. Once we got back to our cell and it was just us he relaxed. For the most part, that is. He was still reserved and scared.

He's had enough for today, so I left him alone. I wanted to relax and read my book a while. This is my last one so I hope I get some more soon. While I read, I heard Kuza sing my name from across the hall.

"Ghooostieee." He hummed.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling to myself. Then I jumped down from the top bunk and walked over to the front of my cell. Setting my hands on the iron, I looked across the way to see him hanging on the bars sleepily and sensually.

"Hey Babe." He smirked. "Just wanted to wish you sweet dreams. I'm going to turn in a little early tonight."

"Alright. Are you on kitchen duty tomorrow?" I asked.

"No. They're going to make me work down in the laundry room now. Apparently they don't trust me with other people's food." He scoffed.

"Gee, I wonder why." I teased him. "I'll see you tomorrow in the courtyard then. Sleep well, Mike."

"You too." He responded before falling into the darkness of his cell.

Sometimes he can be a good man and other times, he's a fucking asshole. I'm trying to make the best of my life even though I'm trapped in this place. Mike though... Anymore it feels like he tries to destroy himself. He's got a self destruct personality.

As I turned back towards the beds, I realized Ricky was staring at me. He quickly looked away when our eyes met.

"I told you to stop being so scared of me." I grumbled.

"Sorry." He muttered. "I was just wondering if, um, if you and Mike are a, uh, thing? 'Cause you kissed me earlier and I'd feel like shit for kissing back if you have a boyfriend."

I sat down next to him on his bed. "No, not at all. We just like to mess around with each other. Friends with benefits deal. And about that kiss..."

"About it..."

I leaned in closer to him, smirking. "I hope you want more, because you're getting more."

Ricky's cheeks lit up. What a cutie. I couldn't have gotten a better cellmate than this. Just my type and forced to love me. I pulled his head to my and kissed him once again. Ricky was scared to touch me but I guided his hands along my body. It's been a while since I've gotten to even kiss anyone since dumbass Mike kept getting punished. This felt so nice, and I can't wait to kiss other parts of him.