Chapter 38 | Sick from the Melt

We're the true definition of sick. I disgust myself with some of the shit we do, but I'm proud to be this monster. Whatever made me this way, I wouldn't change it. I couldn't decide which of us was more crazy. All I knew was, I was wonderland deep in Ricky's eyes. Blood covered everything else because we were covered in our victims.

It was truly the liquid of life. And now, those lives ran along our skin. It was matted in our hair, staining our clothes, and drying along our flesh. There must've been twenty or more bodies dismembered on the floor around us. Both entrances to the room were locked, the drapes of windows down, and the others preoccupied regardless. Through the vents, I heard the screams of victims being chopped up through the hospital. It just made me hornier.

I had Ricky up on the edge of one of the beds while I stood between his legs. Last night we actually didn't have penetration, just oral. I missed the feeling of his cock fucking me raw. The way he'd put his hand in my mouth to mess with me, and when he'd pull on my hair... unfff, I need to fuck him. I don't care that we're about to have sex in the midst of a blood bath. In fact, it makes it hotter.

We had already gotten rid of our masks so we could make out. His shirt was off and he had pulled down the top half of my jumpsuit. I moved my lips down to his neck, getting the taste of a little blood splatter along his throat. Ricky traced his fingertips down my chest until he had reached my waistline. He continued over the fabric and I heard the smallest of snickers.

"Hard for me already?" He whispered.

I nuzzled into his neck with a groan, "It's been a while."

"That, it has." He chuckled and pushed me away from his neck to look me in the eyes, "Tell me, my pretty kitty, how do you want me to fuck you?"

I smiled softly and closed the space between us a little more, "How 'bout I fuck you?"

"You know I don't bottom." He replied with a grin.

"That's not what I meant." I teased him, "I meant reverse cowboy. Let me do all the hard work. You are still wounded, after all."

"Mmm, I won't argue with that. Just as long as you still call me Daddy. You know how much I like it." He mused while caressing my face.

I felt this tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach. Quietly, I obeyed, "Yes, Daddy."

"That's my good Kitty." He smirked moments before meeting our lips together.

Ricky is the only being I'd let control me. Oh, and I really give him most the control. It makes me feel this amazing, cosmic sensation to serve him. It's almost like it's my second calling in life. He definitely was obsessed with my body, just as I was with his.

I kicked off my boots, feeling the blood under my bare feet. It was still warm. My own blood was flowing fast through my veins in anticipation. Ricky watched me hungrily as I slowly pushed my remaining clothing down my legs. I knelt down to the ground as I took them off. Then I fell to my knees right in front of him. I kissed the inside of his thigh as I looked up him.

He was so sexy painted in lust and murder. I ran my hands up his legs, then back down the outside of his thighs. He hopped down from the bed and stood in front of me. I rested back on my heels as I stared up at the man that controlled my emotions more than I did. I had plans of blowing him, but he decided against that. Ricky leaned over and kissed me while he undid his belt. I guess we don't have that much time, since the others will rinse through this place soon.

Once he pealed off his skin tight jeans, all that was left was our skin on us. He didn't wear underwear often because his jeans were usually so tight. Ricky gently pushed me back until I had to place my hands on the slippery floor to keep from falling backwards. He kept going so I pulled my legs out from under myself and let him lay me flat against the blood covered floor. Ricky got on top of me and straddled my hips, continuing our make out session.