Chapter 23 | Sparks Lead to Flames

A/N: UPDATE ON THE CONTEST
For anyone that's entered the character contest, here's an important update. I did the bonus ice cream question for fun but when I realized how hard it really was, I decided to make an actual prize for anyone who gets it. The winner will get to make a boyfriend or girlfriend character for either Ryan, Kuza, or Vinny. All the contest rules for the other questions apply to this one.

As I've said before, you can guess as many times as you'd like. If you want to know how many you've gotten right so far, tweet me (nonahysteria) your Wattpad username and a fish emoji 🐠 Don't ask why. Just do it.

XXXX

I knew it was about time we got out of here. Ricky headed back to the kitchen to salvage whatever food he could for us, while I went to deal with the remaining pulses. They both were crying. You'd think they'd be used to horror when they're whores. I pulled the gag out of the black haired one's mouth.

"Time's up. I've got one bullet. Who's head is it going in?" I asked her.

"Hers, kill her. I've got a family to take care of. She doesn't." She said.

Ricky came back out of the kitchen, addressing me, "What do you want me to do with the little girl?"

"There's probably some rat poison around here somewhere. This place is pretty dirty. Mix that in with some lemonade and give it to here." I told him. "Can I borrow your lighter? And bring me a knife from the kitchen."

He pulled it out of his pocket and tossed it over to me. I set it on the table behind me and planned to come back to it later. Ricky went back into the kitchen for a moment and I waited. I took the time to finish off the blond and shot her clean dead. Then my sexy boyfriend came back to me, handing me a sharp steak knife. He had a glass of lemonade in his other hand.

"It's going to take me a good ten minutes to move all our things from the car to the old man's truck. Take your time with this one." He told me.

"Alright sexy." I responded, stealing a kiss from him.

He smiled upon our parting. It feels so amazing to be evil with him. Ricky headed back out front while I watched him leave. He's got a nice ass. I hate to see him go but I love to watch him leave. Once we get out of here, I'm thinking we need to stop at a motel and reconnect.

"I thought you said you weren't going to kill me?" The remaining whore sobbed.

"I lied." I replied. "If you would have chose to have me shoot you, you both would have got a merciful death. You had to be a selfish bitch though, so I'm going to kill you slowly. Let's see how flammable that shirt is."

I set down the gun and the knife on the table. Then I picked up the lighter and flicked it on. She tried to kick me back but only managed to piss me off. I threw the lighter down and grabbed her tan leg, powerfully bending it in a direction it wasn't meant to go. She yelled out and I smiled. That's such a beautiful sound. I'll admit she wasn't a bad looking girl but I've got something much better.

Once she had learned her lesson about fighting, I picked the lighter back up. I held it to the fabric of her shirt in a few different places to spread the flame. It died out pretty fast but did some damage on her. Then I leaned over and lit her dead friend's hair on fire. It'll eventually spread to her.