Chapter 15 | Fangs & Files

"Okay, Melissa, give me names and charges to put to faces. Then we're load 'em up and move 'em out." The first guard spoke.

Today was the day of the prison transfer. The others were pretty pissy about getting moved to Bellrev Prison because it was such a shithole. If only they knew, we'll never make it to there. I decided to tell as little details to as few people as I could. It was for the best that I didn't risk someone slipping up, though I doubt anyone would.

Bellrev worked in my favor for two reasons. The first, it was in the middle of nowhere. The cell reception is spotty and no one ever drives the road to it. Guards won't know what hit 'em. Secondly, it's a mixed prison. Meaning, I can get a certain few inmates transferred from Jackson Correctional Facility for Women. Even if this all falls apart, I'm just going to be happy to be outside of Graham Prison for a little bit.

The woman guard, Melissa apparently, shuffled through some papers. "I've got their files right here, one moment. Alright." She said. Then she started reading our files off as they loaded us one by one.

"Vincent Mauro: Multiple counts of extortion, embezzlement, and money laundering. Two counts of involuntary manslaughter. Also charges as an accessory to murder and for obstructing justice.

Nicholas Misery: Three counts attempted murder, four counts of assaulting officers, and charges for robbery, criminal conspiring, obstructing justice, and accessory to murder.

Christopher Cerulli: Four counts of second degree murder, two counts domestic abuse, one count kidnapping, one count of evading arrest, one count resisting arrest, three counts of assaulting officers.

Ryan Sitkowski: Twenty-three counts of first degree murder and kidnapping, illegal experimentation and possession of illegal materials, including possession of drugs. Four counts of petty theft.

Joshua Balz: Forty counts second degree murder, five counts assault, multiple counts of larceny and grand theft, and two counts evading arrest.

Michael Kuza: Eighteen counts of first degree murder and cannibalism, nine counts of kidnapping, thirty counts of assault on other inmates and seven counts assault on officers. One charge of resisting arrest and multiple charges for soliciting sex.

Devin Sola: Twenty-nine counts second degree murder, nine counts first degree murder, twelve counts of kidnapping, seven counts assault on other prisoners and four counts assault on officers. Also charged with evading arrest, resisting arrest, petty theft, and money laundering.

Finally,

Richard Olson: Charged with treason, unlawful use of FBI resources, use of unnecessary force in the line of duty, twenty counts kidnapping, twenty-two counts first degree murder, two counts second degree murder, multiple charges of assault on coworkers and domestic violence, embezzlement, soliciting sex, and multiple prostitution charges."

We're a handful, aren't we? They made it obvious they didn't want to deal with our antics either. They chained together all our hands and feet, and put a muzzle on Mike. I expected as much and planned for it. They shut the back of the convoy and we heard the heavy lock slide into place. Then they got in the front and started to drive to the first checkpoint that was on the way out of Graham.

The piece of paper that Angelo slipped into one of my books, it was important information. Last time he visited us, I had him drive from here, straight to Bellrev to know how long the drive was and where the cell signals dropped off.