Chapter 50 | Harlot

I asked the Warden if he would get us some clothes to wear because I doubt any of us want to wear these jumpsuits. He managed to get us some of our clothes that were being held in evidence at the courthouse. I was more than thankful, as you could imagine. Everyone else was debriefed on what we were about to do. That morning we were brought into a room, with clothes laid out on the table.

The first thing I picked up was a Beetlejuice shirt. I knew that was Angelo's, so I handed it over to him. Yeah, he is joining us. He made a full recovery from getting shot. That didn't change the fact that Chris was being just as overprotective of him. They were such an amazing couple. I thought I had that... The Bonnie to my Clyde. Hell, I thought I had it then the bitch turned me in. Then I thought I had it with Ricky and he fucked me over worse than she did. Maybe I should just stop trying with love.

I heard Mike whistle, "Ladies?"

"Not mine." Ryan-Ashley replied, then added, "Perv."

"Rayne?"

"It's not mine." She chuckled, "I'm not much of a studs person."

I looked up and saw him dangling a bra off the end of his finger. He seemed to let his eyes drift to me when both the girls ruled it as not theirs. I quickly snatched it from him because, well, it was mine.

"Harlot." Kuza snickered.

"Look who's talking." I muttered with a smile playing at my lips.

He found his belongings the fastest. Mike was in the middle of pulling off the jumpsuit while he replied, "Sooo, now that you're single, can we have a three-way?"

I shrugged, "If Rayne's up to it."

"Yes!" He cheered quietly to himself. "Babe?"

"I'll think about it." She chuckled.

I did use that black bejeweled bra, in case you're wondering. Over the top of it I put a see-through white top that was loose and hung off my fake tits. Then I threw a studded leather jacket over it. Bottoms were black jeans with just as much studding as the jacket, and combat boots. I honestly couldn't wait to run into Ricky again because I knew I looked hot.

One of the things Warden Berge was nice enough to bring back was Rayne's makeup kit. I was the first to call dibs on borrowing it. Of course I have to look sexy while fighting zombies. Duh. I leaned over to the other side of the table to grab an eyeliner from her and that's when I felt a hand collide with my ass. I looked back and saw Chris checking out the ass he had just hit.

"Damn." He gawked, "Ange, can we copy Mike on that threesome idea?"

Angelo pushed Chris back against the table. He let out a soft moan as he took in his lover's scent, "That sounds like a great idea. I get you first, though." Angelo reached up and kissed Chris passionately, their hands wrapped around each other.

Where we were standing was a military hanger. There were trucks and everything parked around. The hanger opened up and a convoy drove in. I saw Ricky in the passenger seat.

"You're a little late." I teased him from across the hanger.

"Sorry," He responded as he walked around to the back of the truck, "But I was picking up some extra help."

Ricky threw open the back of the convoy. He offered his hand to someone inside, and helped the beautiful miss Costello down to the ground. Nikki and Jeremy stepped out behind her. Oh good, because we need another unstable female that is really good with an ax. Ryan-Ashley apparently wasn't enough. I'm kidding, of course. I'm happy they're here. Then someone else jumped out. Oh, he didn't...

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!" Danny's voice boomed as he raised his hands in the air, "I told the misses I'd be home by supper so let's get to killing shit."

The others walked up and hugged us all. It was good to see home non-backstabbing people. Ricky was checking me out a lot too, and I was loving every minute of it. Yeah, soak it up. Look at what you threw away. Surprisingly Nikki was also taking a bit of a long gander at my body.

"Ghost, I hope you know you make me question my sexuality every time I see you." He commented.

I laughed in a flirty way, "I take pride in it. You wanna try a taste of the other side?"

"I'm good. I still like pussy, but damn girl." Nikki said, "It's too bad you don't have one."

Ricky was boiling with anger and jealousy. He wanted me for himself. Too fucking bad. That's what happens when you hurt someone bad enough; You lose them. I let him go after all he did to me, and he did come back. Maybe he does love me, or he just needs me. I think I'm going to be a bit of a whore for a while to get him out of my mind. When we find a place to set up for the night tonight, I'm going to let Chris fuck me into next week while I go down on Angelo. Just imagining that scene makes me hot under the collar.

Having a gun at my polished fingertips will make me look that much hotter. I was rather looking forward to when I get a gun and get to take my anger out on this virus infected brain eaters.

"Dev, is this yours?" Balz asked me as he was going through the remaining items on the table.

I walked closer to him to see what he was holding. It was the key necklace... "That's Ricky's."

"Oh." He muttered, then tossed it over to Ricky.

"Thank you! I thought I was never getting this back from evidence." He happily said as he slipped it over his head.

Why would he enjoy a gift I gave him? I meant nothing to him. He might not admit it but I know there is no way he loved me. Why would he do the shit he did? I don't know, man. Love is complicated shit. I must still care about him if I notice the way his eyes shine under the light, and how soft his hair looked. Damn it. I feel pain thinking about our breakup. I guess it's better I feel pain than nothing at all, because that means I did care about him a lot. This isn't as clear cut as I thought it was.