A/N: New Story

Sanity, Voodoo, and Bombs & Bullets are coming close to their last chapters. I do want to focus on finishing up Volume 2 of Silence Remains as well so I'm just working on Puppets, 2AM, and The Last Snow. However, when the time does come for a new story, I want to know what story you want first. So I'm going to list some descriptions and vote for your favorite!

---
The Rain | Cricky

"If I take the pain away, you'll come back for more someday." - After growing bored and impatient of a relationship based around a power struggle, Chris decides to find himself a new toy. One that won't fight back or argue. Most importantly, he's looking for a cold and lovely fuck, but might just find the exact opposite.

BDSM/Slave AU | Cricky | Deviless

---

You Found Me | Ghorror

Sometimes we don't realize we were missing something until we've found it. After grieving the loss of his grandmother, Ghost spirals into a depression. Even living as close as they do on the tour bus, he manages to hide it from his band mates and abusive boyfriend. All it took, though, was someone who had suffered the same pain to figure out his secret.

Vanilla | Ghorror

---

Obsession | Ghorror

Ricky and Ghost have built an amazing life together. They've been successfully married for years with loving children and furthered their musical careers, but a delusional woman believes she deserves Ghost's spot. What will happen when she tries to tear the family apart?

Obsession AU | Ghorror

---

Unstoppable | Ghorror/Cricky

When two new villains emerge from the darkness, the strong heroes find themselves faltering. To add to their struggle in trying to defend their city, the leader of the most powerful team finds himself infatuated with the arising terror.

Superhero AU | Ghorror | Cricky