Chapter 40 | Clash of the Titans

Just like any night, before bed I was down on my knees in front of my lover. We were a little too addicted to each other, but I could care less what anyone thinks about it. I don't even need him to pleasure me some nights. Getting him off makes me happy enough.

It's been a week or so since the hospital. We've had some sort of sex act every night. It just makes me feel so much more connected to him. I'm sure he isn't complaining that I want him in my mouth constantly. His cum tasted so good, I was always thirsty for him.

We were just finishing up for tonight. I stood up and wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling him into my lips. Ricky laughed that sweet as honey laugh and snaked his arms around me.

"You're an angel, you know that?" He mused as he went to find his pants on the floor.

I plopped down on our bed and attempted to hide my bashful smile, "No. Far from it."

"Shut up." He joked as he walked back to me, now with jeans on. "Look at you. You have the body of a sinner, sure, but you have the face of an angel."

I glanced away with a blush staining my cheeks, "Hm, maybe that's why people are so shocked when they find out I'm a murderer."

He laughed, "Probably."

Ricky put his hand on my chest and began to push me back on the bed while kissing me. Just as he got his leg over my hip, the room when pitch black. I felt him get off of me and heard him trying to flip the light back on.

"Power's out." Ricky sighed.

I felt my way around until I found the night stand. Opening it, I searched around through some of our, erm, toys, and found the flashlight. I flicked it on and we walked out of our room to find the others. It must've been the storm. There's a pretty bad summer storm outside. The wind has been shaking the windows, but I've always found storms calming in a weird way.

As we walked into the living room/kitchen area, we saw the majority of the others lighting candles or digging for flashlights in cabinets. I was about to ask what the Hell was going on, but all of us were silenced by a knock at the door. There was a solid moment there we just stared at each other.

Chris made the honestly stupid and risky move of peaking through the blinds. In an instant, like a little kid running downstairs on Christmas morning, he bolted towards the door. Chris threw it open and grabbed the figure standing on our porch. The lightening silhouetted the two bodies as they fell into a movie-esc kiss. The dominant dipped the other, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was happening.

Once the two finally took a break for air, they shut the door. I shined the light in their direction to see a soaked, but happy Angelo. What was he doing here? He was supposed to stay back in Scranton for another few months, at least. His mother was sick and he was going to stay with her. Plans changed, I guess.

"What are you doing here?" Chris asked him quickly, unable to take his arms off of him.

"It's a long story," Ange took a look around, "Why are you guys in the dark?"

"The storm knocked out the power." Ricky replied.

"Actually," Ryan spoke as he walked in from behind us, "It was cut. Vinny's trying to fix it now, but wires don't cut themselves, an- Angelo? What are you doing here?"

"Long story." Ange and Chris responded at once.

Ryan-Ashley softly asked, "Did anyone follow you here?"

"No, of course not." He responded.

"Even if they did, the power would have gotten cut after you arrived. Whomever did it was here before you." I said, "And there's only a few people that know about this place that aren't in this room."