Chapter 53 | Revenge is the Best Closure

Mike was waiting for me outside the room as I came down the hall. He smiled when he saw me already lacking my shirt.

"Hey Beautiful." He greeted me, "What's on your chest?"

"Nikki's cum." I responded, plain as day. "Where's Ricky?"

He gestured to the door beside him, "Tied up and pissed. You know he holds a lot of anger for someone so small."

I let out a single laugh, "Yeah, trust me, I know. He liked to let that anger out in bed. Ange and Chris are inside?"

"Yeah, they're getting started without us. Before we go in, I just want to know, what can I do to you to make Ricky extra pissed?" Mike asked.

"Brag about it to him, and call me yours as much as you want. Show off. And, do the one thing he never did; Please me as much as I please you. You know as long as we were together, I think he gave me a blowjob three or four times and a rimjob once. He only ever cared about his own pleasure." I snit.

"I'm sorry he did this to you." He sympathetically smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you told me he was bad news." I replied.

Mike wrapped his arms around my neck in a hug, "It's okay. Lessons learned. Let's go show that fucker you don't mess with us."

I smiled at him and let him lead us inside. With a deep breath for courage, I followed him. Chris and Angelo were already making out on the bed, but that's no surprise. They can't keep their hands off of each other. Mike did a fantastic job of tying Ricky up. His hands were knotted behind the chair he was forced to sit in. Surprisingly they didn't gag him, but I guess it'll be fun to hear him yell at us to let him go.

"You're a crazy bitch." He sneered at me.

"True, but I'm not your crazy bitch anymore. That's the important part." I chirped as I leaned over to be at eye level with him.

Mike ran his hand over my ass, "Damn right. You're mine to fuck now."

"Is that cum on your chest?" He scoffed, sounding disgusted that I let another man release on me.

I took two of my fingers and wiped some of it up. "You bet your ass." I smirked evilly, liking a little of it from my hand.

Then I reached forward towards his face and of course he tried to move his head away. He had no where to go, so of course I smeared Nikki's cum on his lips. He was repulsed by it and I loved every minute of it. To get it off his lips and insult me, he spit at me. I simply snit and wiped it away with my hand.

"Turn around, Sweetheart." Kuza said, to which I complied. He set his hand on my back to get me to lean over. His hands gently ran along my sides, taking in every inch. Kuza reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, then pulled them down just enough to expose my ass. "Look at that." He gawked, "Look at that fucking ass, and you gave that up."

"I didn't give him up! I still want him but he refuses to believe I love him!" Ricky protested.

"Mother fucker, I know what love is, and you don't do what you did to someone you love. Now you're going to pay." He seethed.

"You want me to gag him?" Chris asked, while having Angelo all over his neck.

I stood back up straight, pulling my jeans off the rest of the way. I responded, "No. I want to be able to hear his frustration."

"Fuck, you're sexy when you're evil." Kuza muttered.

Leaning over, I grabbed the matches from my jeans. I walked back over to Ricky and leaned over him, taking his cigarettes from his back pocket. He glared at me like he was planning my murder in his head. I sparked the match and lit up a smoke, standing in front of him in only my bra and underwear. I set the pack of matches and cigarettes on top of the small TV. Mike wrapped his arms around me from behind, kissing my neck. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and enjoyed the contact.