Chapter 33 | Animal I've Become

Gabriella's Character: BandGirl007

I thought it over, the best place to start. There really is no wrong place to begin. It's been so long since I've lived this scene. I used to have a victim in my basement every week, back before I was caught. Now, I want to savor this.

Using the blade, I lightly ran it down her cheek just to hear her whimper. I wiped up the fresh blood with my finger. Then I brought my hand to my mouth and licked the blood off of it. Just the taste made me laugh like the madman I was. I'm not a cannibal like Mike, but I enjoy the taste of blood. Blood is such a special thing. It's the liquid of life, and without it, I wouldn't exist. The monster inside me, that wouldn't exist either.

"Do you have anyone who would miss you?" I asked in monotone as I stood up.

Gabriella seemed to answer me easier when I was no longer right in front of her. She replied while I went towards the torture table, "My parents, I guess."

My eyebrow raised, "You guess?"

"I'm not exactly the cheerleader type. I'm kind of a disappointment." She said.

It was relatable for me, but I won't tell her that. If I give her anything that she could hold onto, she'd get comfortable with me. Then she wouldn't be as scared as she could be and that's just no fun.

"I doubt you would've been out with a group of drunk girls if you were an A+ student." I said, "How old are you?"

"Nineteen." She replied.

"Nineteen." I mused as I picked up my next tool of torture, "Do you know what I was doing when I was nineteen? I was on my hands and knees getting fucked by someone who I didn't even know the name of, in some motel that I'm surprised didn't give me cancer. There were times I'd wonder if it'd be easier to just die, and I still do. Death is a release that we all deserve. In a way, I'm giving you a gift I wish I could give myself."

"I don't mean this in a bitchy way, but why don't you give it to yourself?" She softly questioned.

I grabbed a small table, about the side that it could fit a plate on it, and dragged it over to the other chair. There were a few instruments on it that I was looking forward to using on the dark haired beauty. I stood over her with a blank stare.

"Because," I said as I looked down at the pliers in my hand, "That would be giving up. I was abandon as a child, broke and fucking for to get by when I was a teenager, and even ended up in a high security prison in my early twenties. I never gave up though."

"Who would've thought you'd get an anti-suicide speech from a murderer?" Gabriella joked.

I smirked, "I'm full of surprises. Do you have any fillings?"

"In my teeth?" She asked, thinking I was crazy, "Yeah. I have two gold ones in the bottom left of my mouth."

I nodded and continued, "What are you snakebites made out of?"

"Sterling silver." She replied.

"Perfect." I snit.

I took my left hand and placed it across her forehead and eyes. Then I pushed her head back so her face was more in the light for me to see. The pliers were of the smaller variety, making it easier for me to get ahold of one of her piercings. Once the grip was good, I forcefully ripped her out one side of her snakebites. I set it down in a little tray on my table. The blood started to run beautifully down her skin. When I repeated these steps on the other piercing, it got a little caught. I had to pull a second time, making her scream and bleed a lot more.