Chapter 56 | This is Only the Beginning

Hello my Bat Babies! For those of you that don't follow me on Twitter, it is bittersweet for me to announce that this is the last chapter of Sanity. I wanted this story to go out on top. If you do want more of it, there is bonus scenes and content over on TokyoHysteria that I will be continuously publishing for a few weeks after this.

I'd like to thank you all for your support. Without you, this story wouldn't have become the success that it has. A special thank you to my good friend ghosts_kitten for promoting this story so damn much on his IG, as well as being a motivator for me to continue writing.

Character Credits:

Julia (Chapter 27-30) motionlessinwhorror

Gabrielle (Chapter 32-34) BandGirl007

Natalie (Chapter 55) hamster-o-matic

Rayne (Chapter 40-56) kye_monster

Last order of business, if you've read all my other stories and would like something to replace Sanity in your reading routine, go over to my second account. I have a Ghorror reading list there for all your Ghorror needs :P The tally for the next story release is in as well and with an overwhelming amount of votes over the others, the winner is... The Rain! Make sure you're following me so you can get an email to notify you when it's released!

Thank you once again for all your support. As always with finally chapters, all I ask is you spam me with comments <3 Love you, Batties

---

2 Years Later

"Hey, Babe?" Ricky called for me as he fell against the frame of my door. His badge hung around his neck, meaning he must've just come from some form of work. "I've got this real homophobe bigot fuck I've been trying to press for info for a few hours now. I want to wrap this one before tonight. Would you come help me?"

I sat up, setting my book on my side table, "Yeah. How do you wanna play it?"

He laughed lustfully as his eyes scanned my body, "How 'bout you just put on a nice short dress and don't say a word. I don't want him to realize you're naturally a man until I'm ready to break him. He's the type that'll puke if a gay touches him. He'd do anything, including confess, to get you off of him."

"I know physical torture isn't your thing," I said as I flipped through the hangers of my closet, "But you really get off on mental torture."

"The only time I like physical torture is when I hold you a hair away from an orgasm and you whine my name." Ricky smirked.

Now with a black wrap dress and leather jacket on, I walked up to my sexy boyfriend. I pulled down on his badge to bring him closer to my lips. We shared a quick kiss before beginning to walk to the other side of Graceland. At least, that's what we call this building because it's right by the actual Graceland. By government code it's Area 13. It's build just like the pentagon, but much smaller in scale. It was a seven minute walk between buildings to get to the area we pretty much torture people in, for the sake of getting confessions, that is.

I never thought I'd see the day I was working alongside blue bloods. After we stopped the zombie apocalypse and all, the guys above Ricky were impressed. They accepted his purposed concept of a suicide squad. We were moved here to Graceland. There's a housing unit that we stay in, which I actually like more than you'd think. No one gives a shit that Ricky and I are obviously together and sleep in the same room at night.