Chapter 1

The Morning After

Eula's POV

I love you, Luhan.

I opened my eyes and a cream colored ceiling greeted me. My mind raced and for an instant, I completely forgot where I am. I got off my bed and walked to the door when my feet got caught on something on the floor making me fall forward with a loud thud. I also shrieked loudly in case you asked.

Thank God for the carpet. It must have muffled some of the sounds. Especially that ripping noise.

"What are you doing?"

The hairs on my back stood up faster than my whole body at the familiar voice. And then it hit me. I folded my arms on the floor and buried my face in them. I remember now.

"Are you hurt?" Luhan's voice sounded a lot nearer now.

I shook my head from inside my arms and felt the heat getting to work early in my cheeks. I felt Luhan's finger poking my shoulder and I couldn't help but look up to glare at him. And to my surprise, he was topless.

"Don't touch me, pervert." I spat at him.

I remember way too well what happened last night. It's not that I'm angry. I'm just embarrassed in every possible way. He's seen... oh God, I can't even say it. And then Sehun...

Luhan poked my side and I curled at the touch. He smiled and did it again.

"Stop."

He launched at me and trapped me in between his thighs and tickled my sides with both hands. I was in between crying and laughing and my insides are probably gonna leave my body through my mouth sometime soon. And yet, the evil deer won't stop. I hit his chest but he caught my wrists and pinned them down on the floor.

"I think you owe me something, my precious princess." He leaned down close enough for me to see his slightly swollen eyes.

"I don't remember anything, evil deer." I did my best to keep my face straight.

"Really? You forgot... honey?" He emphasized the last word and I thought I was gonna choke.

"Luhan, get off me. Or I'll call animal control."

"Really? Go try." He challenged.

I didn't move. I can't. His beautiful eyes and his hoarse morning voice are too sexy they are distracting me in so many ways. I asked him to get off me again and he just kissed the tip of my nose and smiled at me.

"Honey," I tried hard to be as sweet as possible and when I saw him soften, I rolled us over with all I've got and pinned him under me. "Go put on a shirt."

A light knock on my door startled us both and when my brother's voice followed the third knock, Luhan and I stood up quickly. I begged him to be quiet and pushed him into the bathroom. I closed it and hurriedly opened the door.

"Good morning, Oppa!" I said way too loudly.

Suho looked at me in total surprise. His hair is still messed up and he looks like he is having a problem. Suho moved into the Oh mansion two days ago since my brother has been officially adopted into the family and I... well I basically moved in with my boyfriend.

It sounds too unreal no matter how much I say it.

"Are you okay, Eula? You look tensed."

I caught my breath. Well, I basically almost gave myself to Luhan last night and Sehun caught us. And right now, a shirtless Luhan is hiding in my bathroom.