Chapter 11

The Fiance

Luhan's POV

I have a reason for going into Eula's room: to remind her that she has work tomorrow. And the fact that her room isn't even locked and I'm her fiancé gave me all the rights to get in her room without permission.

I walked around, looking for nothing in particular when I noticed her phone on the night table. I picked it up and realized it had a passcode. It was funny she even put one unless she is hiding something from me. Now what could be the code?

1234

No that's not it. She can't possibly use this code. It's too simple. Come on Luhan, think.

2910

This is too random. What is it?

0220

Could it be? I proposed to her on this date and this is also our birthdays combined. Could it really be this?

Unlocked

"Huh." I let out a low chuckle.

Somehow I felt relieved that such numbers are important to her. Maybe she loves me more that I think she does. Anyway, who wouldn't love me? I'm rich, handsome and romantic. What's there not to love?

A few seconds later, a message came in. I looked at it and the notification said "Jongdae". So this ugly dino even has the nerve to text my fiancée. I'm gonna teach him a lesson.

Jongdae: I'll pick you up at 6, ok?

"You're even gonna come here you shameless piece of shit." I started tapping on Eula's phone like I owned it.

Eula: I'm sorry. Can't go. I'm very sick. :(

"Put that sad face right there. Muhuhaha." I'm practically a genius.

Jongdae: Is that so? Take some meds. Do u need anything?

Eula: Nah I'm good. My handsome boyfriend LUHAN is taking good care of me. Thank u.

Jongdae: Oh, alright then. Send u msgs in a bit. Director's calling. Get well:)

"And that's how you do it the Luhan way." I deleted the conversation and did body rolls as my victory dance.

Now there will be no date later which means I can cancel the meeting with Luna and take Eula out for a perfect dinner and never mind Chen. Who said Minseok is the only smooth one in this house? Oh yeah. I got that good. I got that good good.

"What the hell are you doing dancing in my room, evil deer?" Eula suddenly appeared at the door with her usual annoyed face.

"The door was open." I smirked at her, making her fume at me more.

"Get out."

I didn't move. I crossed my arms in front of me and raised an eyebrow at her. She can't continue treating me like this. I'm a man and even though I'm in love with her, she can't boss me around like this. No. It's about time we clear up who's boss around here.

"I'll be waiting for you later at six thirty at the parking lot. Dress up nicely." I told her.

"I have a date." Eula rolled her eyes and walked past me.

"Yes, with me."

She stopped and turned to me like asking what the fuck I was saying. I smiled widely at her. She will soon know that her "date" has been cancelled and the only date she will be having is with me. I got out of her room without saying anything more and went straight to mine.