Second Reader Event: Thank You!

In this Reader Event:

-Interaction with the Characters

-Special Event Mini Chapter

**

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the overwhelming love for Loving Luhan! We have reached the 13k mark and I couldn't be happier than this. At this point, we (may) have finished the first half of the story! Yay! I hope you enjoyed our first 15 roller coaster chapters. I apologize for my shortcomings as an author and for the irreversible faults of the story. I vow to do better in the next 15 chapters so I ask you to please stay with me until the end. Thank you so much everyone. I cry of joy when I see my Luhan stories receiving so much love. Saranghamnida! -k

**

Meet and Greet the Characters!

Guidelines:

-To give a message, react, bash, or ask a question to the characters, simply type the name of the char. and then your msg. in the comments below!
eg. Luhan, I hate you, you evil deer!

-Anyone who is part of this story is included in the char. list. (eg. EXO, Ms. Oh, author-nim, driver, maid lol)

-The replies will be according to the personalities of the characters in the story. If Kris asks you to work in his strip club, just accept it! lmao

-All messages will be replied to.

-Avoid words or phrases that are "report" trigger. Although I don't report comments with such words (because I use them too), wattpad automatically does it.

-Remember that this event is only done for fun. (The real real Luhan won't come get you if you tell him to go to hell or something. Haha)

That's all! Let's all have fun!

**

Special Chapter: A Secret Eye, A Clandestine Love

There was a certain feeling in my chest I tried hard to contain and succeeded. But recently, my eyes have found a reason to let it out again. I would have easily kept it in again but this time, I am not willing to do so.

As I see it, she gave her heart to the wrong person.

The first time I saw her, I noticed the purity in her eyes. I hid the fact that I might have been caught by that kind of innocence because I simply didn't roll like that. I am a person of simple but strict standards but by the time I found meaning in my heart's chaos, I was already in too deep... too deep in a substandard affection for a woman I thought was ordinary.

But as what movies taught me, nothing is ever what they seem to be.

She is on the other side of my rather tunnel like life... the light I didn't know I look forward to... She is like that drug I never thought I needed in my life and now that I've tasted what it's like to be with her, I can't imagine living without it anymore.

Seeing her hurt and loved wrongly is like watching a kid shooting a toy in an arcade. It's fun to watch but it has that bitter taste of knowing what a person would do to get what they want. She loves him, it is undeniable and he loves her, too. But his kind of love is not what she deserves. He will break her, change her and in the end, she will become the person she wouldn't have become if she just ran away from him as fast as she could.

When I see her quietly sit in a corner, watch her in secret as she hug herself outside in the cold... I feel the need to save her, to love her. She might think she is happy now, that she is in the right place right now, but she isn't.

I want her to be happy and if only I could see her truly happy, I would stay quiet and just move on. But every time she smiles, she sheds more tears. If she were with me, it will never happen.

Do I love her?

I am yet to know if I do. When she saved him, all she knew was that he needed her. It's the same for me this time. I know that she needs comfort... she needs me.

That's why I have decided to steal her... declared a war against a tough competition.

She might ask who I am but for now, all I can say is that...

I am anyone but him. She knows me and she trusts me. I know more about her than he does. And I will be the one to save her from him.

**

Who could it be? Find out in the next "season" of Loving Luhan!