Chapter 14

The Luckiest Girl on the Face of the Earth

Eula's POV

When the evil deer says he's going to do everything to get you, it's either you pack your bags and run or bring a vibranium shield with you because it's gonna be a war.

Okay so I just over reacted about the shield but you get what I mean.

Jongdae's photoshoot started after the makeup artist finished his executive look. I must say, he looks good in dark suit and with his hair up like that. In contrast with Luhan's style who always looks like a playboy in a suit, Jongdae's style is the strict professional type. His agency trained him well, I guess.

"What do you think, Eula?" Jongdae's lips formed a curved line that probably reached his ears.

"Chen the CEO." I said proudly, immediately grabbing a petal from his hair. "And apparently a flower fairy."

"Haha. A fan handed a bouquet just now."

"Chen, you're up!" The staff called.

With a small wink and a softly spoken "See yah", Jongdae jogged to the white set, and started the photoshoot with ease. I took the chance to go through Luhan's changes rather reluctantly. I still don't like it when he does this without consulting me.

The Switch

What is this title supposed to mean? As I read through plan, I let out a small laugh. The sample images showed pictures of a sloppy guy who was labeled as the "boss" and a glam Chinese Idol whom I remember with the word flute. It was pretty impressive that the whole plan was made by Luhan himself who always dreamed of being a pop star.

"No, I never dreamed of being a pop star. Pop stardom dream of me."

Speak of the devil and he will show up right behind you. I swear it's true. It's like how the dark lord shows up when you say his name.

"Yes you do. Your wardrobe is full of sparks and glitters and spandex."

"Spandex. You're kidding me babe, right?"

Babe?

"Don't call me babe." I said instantly.

"...not call you babe, I know." He said with me, "I'm in character, Eula. Can't you just have heart eyes and say 'Oppa' or something?"

I looked at him from head to toe and I must admit with all that eye liner, he totally looks like the evil deer that he is. He's hot, sure. But he's evil. And I will never call him Oppa.

 And I will never call him Oppa