Chapter 34

The One Ordinary Perfect Day

Luhan's POV

I got in my car after helping Eula in. My thoughts about what happened in the kitchen still lingered even though I wondered why it bothered me a lot. It's not because of what Eula did. So what if she cooked a little for Sehun? Eula is kind and she will definitely do it... but what concerns me is Sehun... Why is Sehun doing this?

"Earth to the evil deer." Eula snapped her fingers in front of my face.

For a second, a debated whether to glare at her or just ignore her. But as I looked at her, there was something about her expression that made me feel like I was missing something which just made me drift in thoughts again.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, looking slightly concerned at me.

"You sure you want to know?" I smiled a little.

"If it's nothing 19+ then why not?"

"Why do you keep putting perverted thoughts in my head?" I leaned closer to her, "Perhaps, my Eula is thinking that way?"

At this, Eula widened her eyes probably reminded of what almost happened to us at the hotel. I expected a slap or a painful hit on the arm but instead, she looked away. I sighed and turned her cheek so she would face me. I kissed her cheek, just a little off the corner of her lips. I let my lips stay there for a little while and when I looked at her, she was blushing hard.

"You like my kisses, don't you?" I teased while caressing her cheek.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes but her Iips curved to a smile.

"Haven't you heard? Your boyfriend is very famous now." I said, grinning like a kid.

"Huh? Since when?"

I took a magazine from the back seat and gave it to her. Eula was about to protest when she saw the cover. Recently, a Chinese magazine asked to feature me and sent me the copy yesterday.

 Recently, a Chinese magazine asked to feature me and sent me the copy yesterday

"Wow... you're so not cute at all." That was what Eula, my fiancée, first said. I think my world is crashing.

"What do you mean I am not cute?"

"I mean... cute as in young kitten cute."

She flipped through the pages, while I just looked at her in total disbelief. Surely, Eula doesn't know beauty. She won't even lie just to make me feel better.

"But the write up is good. Did you tell them the truth, or did you lie?" She gave the magazine back to me while I still couldn't believe she was telling me such things.

"Of course I told them the truth! Gosh. I shouldn't have done it. I only did it so you'd feel proud of me." I pouted and started driving.

"When did you become so whiny?"