Chapter 30 (IOU This)

This Special Chapter Includes:

-Author's Note

-The Missing Chapter (26) - The Agreement

-A SubChapter - The Butterflies

--

Author's Note

I'd like to take this time to thank all of you for your undying support on my Luhan books. I know you're getting sick and tired of my thank yous but I won't ever ever stop. I'm sorry, you make me so crazy. You know you do. So you can call me monster.

And call me the lucky one because Saving Luhan is near 100kreads while Loving Luhan is on its 26kreads mark. I may not be the most successful writer here on wattpad but whenever I see your comments and votes on my books and sometimes you guys leave messages on my profile, I feel like I've succeeded in reaching a lot of people. I've always had this fantasy of talking to a lot of people without having stage fright or inhibitions. And you guys made my dream come true.

I trolled you guys a lot and yet here you are. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
I hope you like this special chapter~ Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to vote and tell me how Luna made you so angry or how author nim is savage. Trust me, I love reading them all. Until the next update~

--

The Missing Chapter (26) - The Agreement

Luhan's POV

How could I make such a careless mistake? Though I knew that I was doing nothing wrong, somehow I felt that that mistake was gonna cause complications. And now that Eula wasn't even answering my phone calls... I thought my world was about to end.

"How is she?" Mom burst in the door so dramatically I almost clapped.

"Still unconscious but she's safe."

"Good. Oh God."

I watched her go to Luna and caress her forehead like she was her daughter. I crossed my arms at the sight, wondering why I felt like something was wrong with what I was seeing. Mom must have felt my eyes on her as she glanced at me and slowly tore herself from Luna.

"Have you rested? Go home. I'll watch her." She said while placing her bag on the table.

"Why are you suddenly so kind to her? Didn't you just kick her out of my life?" I said bluntly.

The question must have caught her off guard because for a few seconds she just stared at me like I said the something taboo. I tilted my head on the side, waiting for her answer. Probably knowing that she had no choice but to answer me, she sighed and sat at the foot of Luna's bed, facing me.

"Luna is a good girl." She started.

"Yeah, right. That's why she's here for alcohol poisoning." I didn't make any effort in hiding my sarcasm.

"That's not what I meant."

"Then don't say stupid things like she's a saint when just yesterday she was nothing but disposable garbage to you."

"Do you want me to answer your question now or you just wanna be a brat?" She massaged her temples and continued, "I know I've made mistakes and I've been trying so hard to correct them."

"Really? Like how? Ask Taeyeon to bring her to Switzerland?"

"I didn't ask Taeyeon to do that! Will you please listen to me?" She raised her voice.

I pressed my lips tightly, wanting to say more but I stopped myself. I wanted to hear more.

"You think I'd choose her for you if I knew she wasn't good enough? My only mistake right then was to put an end date to your relationship because I respected her dream. If I knew she'd give up her dream for another guy, did you think I'd even continue with our agreement??"