Chapter 10

10 The Small Fight

Luhan’s POV

“Look Eula. No hands.” I let go of the wheel for a few seconds.

“Stop kidding.” She said quietly while looking out the window.

I sighed and just shut my mouth. Why is everything going so well at first then getting all messed up in the end? It makes me angry just thinking about it.

When we reached the house, I hurried to catch up with Eula at the door and took her hand. She didn’t even fight my hold and turned to me. She looked tired and it makes me sad.

“Taeyeon and Kris used to stay here in the house a lot when we were young…” I started.

“Why did you let her kiss you?” She asked immediately.

“That’s—“ I honestly don’t know where to start “because it’s how she greets all of us here. With a kiss.”

I am not lying. Taeyeon is the type of person who just does what she wants and nobody can stop her. Since we were children, I never won against her. She’d kick and hit us and we can’t fight back because she’s a girl.

“But you liked it.” She mumbled.

“What?! Stop saying stupid things Eula. Seriously.”

“So I’m stupid is that it?!”

“Wh—no!” I closed my eyes, “I don’t wanna explain anymore. This is pointless.”

“Why won’t you explain it to me so I’d understand?” I tried to stay calm.

“Why do I have to explain? Don’t you trust me?”

“Luhan, I just want to know. I can’t help thinking about something else when—”

“Then think what you want to think, duck. I’m done.”

I walked back to my room and slammed the door. How could she be this difficult? Isn’t she supposed to just understand everything? It’s so frustrating to explain everything to her and her brother. I’ve never had to do this before. I’m Luhan and I don’t do this kind of stuff. Fuck it.

**

The next morning, a soft knock came from my door.

“I knew it. Eula can’t stand a day without me.” I stood up and walked to the door but I just stared at it for a while. I didn’t stay up all night just to give in so quickly.

I love it when girls chase me but Eula never seemed to have the same enthusiasm. So this moment right here is precious and I wanna savor it. I crossed my arms as I let a smirk stretch on my face. And then another set of knocks started.

“Say sorry first and I’ll let you in.” I told her.

Silence.

“So??” I pressed my ear on the door to hear her better.

“Why would you want me to say sorry, Luhan?”

Electricity crawled up my spine, giving me fucking goosebumps all over my skin. That voice. I know that voice from deep down a place where memories came from.

“If you make me knock one more time, I swear.”

I opened the door at once. When we were children, whenever she said that, I knew I was in trouble. It’s either she would kick me in the face or make my mother send me to cello class. Cello class was a living nightmare.

“See that wasn’t so hard, isn’t it, Lulu?” Taeyeon let herself in my room.

I closed the door behind me and followed her while she looked around, obviously disgusted by the manliness she is seeing. She sat in the couch and looked at me as if ordering me to sit beside her. Instead, I stopped a meter away from her and leaned on the wall. Better safe than sorry.