Smile, Eula.

- Author's Note
- Teaser

***

Hi.

Disappointed that this is not an actual story update? Huehue

I'm sorry I couldn't update today. I've been busy the entire weekend and I think I still haven't slept enough. What did I do? Nothing much... I've just been part of a new world record XD Arent you all proud of me?

Anyway, I'm not gonna waste a perfectly good part on telling you what else I did last Sunday. Lol. I'm here to talk about the story.

Originally, Loving Luhan is supposed to be a 30-chapter story according to the story plan. Yeah. We're on entering Chapter 24 now so...

I guess it's almost time to say goodbye..

Thank you so much for the support on the story. The latest chapter received so many reactions and it made me so happy. I keep rereading all your comments on this book and also on Saving Luhan whenever I'm sad or feeling lonely.

So yeah.. here I am... telling you I was just kidding about the 30 parts. Haha. Gotcha.

I love you all.

But seriously, thank you for the love. I can feel it from where ever you are from. 19k views and 1k votes is so overwhelming! Where are you from by the way? I'm from The Philippines! Hehe nice to meet you all.

I hope you'll continue supporting Loving Luhan, expressing all your feels, giving suggestions and creating your own ships in the story even if it's between Lay and a plant. Haha. I just really love fangirling and trolling you all. Please don't get tired of me. *bows*

***

Next Chapter Teaser:

Everything is fine now between #EuHan. But you I can't deny the #EuHun brewing up in the corner. Especially that the #LuLuCouple is trying to make a comeback through #SquidTae.

On the next part though, Eula's #ootd is gonna be a formal attire as she goes back to the start: #jobseeker. Do you think #evildeer will approve? And who is gonna be the #NewBoss? Find out in #Chapter24 of #LovingLuhan!

Yeah. Those are #hashtags. Go on comment down using hashtags and beat me! Lmao. I also don't mind picture comments. They're really fun! Until the next update! xoxo

 They're really fun! Until the next update! xoxo