LOVE Luhan

Hello everyone.

No, I am not going on indefinite hiatus so calm down. ^.^

I know you're tired of hearing this but I am still writing the next chapter. Unfortunately, author nim is still sick :'(

I've been trying to stay healthy this while time but I guess no matter I try hard to repair an already weak body, it's kinda difficult. I've been sick for 5days now.. fever, cough, colds.. Good thing is, my fever is gone but cough is the worst for me. My lungs are not as strong as my fighting spirit.

Thank u for understanding:) I'll post and UPDATE as soon as I finished writing it.

Speaking of fighting spirit, I have seen a video of our LUHAN losing it on a cab driver. Sympathy poured for Luhan but then some were using it to shed bad light on him.

I know he's been the evil deer in this story but we all know that our evil deer has a golden heart.

I've read a translation of the full conversation and here is what happened, in my understanding according to the trans:

- Luhan got angry at the cab driver because he took a very dangerous turn and was driving very dangerously that could have harmed the passengers (and future passengers) of the cab and Luhan's company at that time.

- Luhan was not angry at the fans who paid the driver. In fact, he was patient to them.

- It wasn't the first time that the cab driver followed Luhan, gave out Lu's unreleased schedule to other drivers and asked for a lot of money from fans just to follow Lu.

- Luhan already warned the cab driver not to follow him anymore but he still did.

Seeing Luhan having to get restrained by others just to stop him... It wouldn't have happened if the cab driver stopped the first time. But he didn't and even endangering others, that's what Lu was angry about. Let's not judge him for such outbursts. It may have been out of line but the driver was way out of line.

And to the fans who pay for this nonsense, I hope they realize that the price they pay will never bring back time when bad things happen.

Let's give Luhan privacy. He's shared a lot to us already. Don't you think he deserves even just a safe trip to wherever he's going?

Our idols do everything for us. They have strict rules about how they should treat fans just so we won't get hurt, offended or anything in any way. I hope we return this high form of respect to them. Haven't we sworn to protect and love them no matter what? Be the intelligent fan and not just hormonal fans.

That's my take on that.

As you can see, author nim is definitely sick for writing the most serious author's note ever. I must take a rest and bring the troll back to life.

I love you all~
Let's all love Luhan!

-k