Chapter 35

The Man Who Hated the Rain

Eula's POV

When I woke up the next day, I still felt the thrill from last night. I was like princess while trying all those gowns on. Even though it's difficult for me to imagine myself walking down the aisle wearing it, I still felt so excited. I will have a gown especially made for me.

While I was on my way to the bathroom, my phone suddenly rang. I looked at it and saw Suho's smiling face on the screen so I immediately answered it.

"Hello my lovely brother!" I said a little too enthusiastically.

"Did I dial the wrong number?"Suho chuckled on the other end, "What's with the cheerfulness?"

I sat on the chair and couldn't stop a smile from creeping up my lips. I guess this is why most soon to be brides go crazy months before their wedding. I think I'm on my way to cracking up my head.

"I'm just happy you called, Oppa." I was telling the truth.

"Well at least now I know that my little angel is happy." His voice was as angelic as before, "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much," I was surprised at how high my voice have become, "I just fitted some gowns last night."

I covered my eyes with my free hand foe no reason. My cheeks started to burn and all of a sudden, the cold morning was making me sweat. I haven't told anyone else about the gown fitting except for my brother.

"Wedding gowns? I wish I was there to see you."

"I took some pictures, Oppa... Do you want me to send them to you?"

There was a pause on his end. I waited for him to talk again, knowing perfectly well that sometimes, my brother has these moments with me.

"My angel is all grown up."

"Oppa... don't be like this," I chuckled even though I really wanted to know what he has to say.

I can get married to anyone I want but I will only be family with one brother and that is Suho. He's the first guy I've ever loved in my entire life and nothing can ever change that fact.

"I don't want to sound like a father, Eula. But since we never had one, I'd like to be the one to say this to you. Marriage isn't temporary. So unless you imagine yourself waking up with the same guy for the rest of your life, don't do it."

There was something funny and touching when he said those words.

"My brother loves me so much, I know."

"I love you more than you think since you were young. I can't believe that the time to let you go would come a little sooner than I expected."

We both giggled a little at all the cheesiness he was saying. But cheesiness is something common for me and Suho. He is my precious big brother who knew nothing but to take care of me.

"Oppa... can you... Can you walk me to the altar when I get married?"

I've thought about it a lot and I couldn't think of any other man worthy for the job.

"Of course, angel. Just in case you still want to run at the last minute, I'll be the one to hold you still."

It seemed like just yesterday when Suho was telling me he would take me away from Luhan and now here we are. I can feel how much he supports Luhan and our relationship. We've really come a long way since the day I came here as a babysitter. Everything feels perfect. What else could possibly go wrong?

"How about you, Oppa? When are we hearing the wedding bells?"

"There will be no wedding bells, Eula."