Chapter 32

The Obvious Things Couples Do in a Hotel Room Overnight

Eula's POV

I watched Luhan at the front desk while the officer swiped his black card. He seemed cold but too happy. How could he smile like that when he was obviously dying in those wet clothes? After signing something, the officer gave him a key and I frowned as he made his way to me.

"One room?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes." He smiled like there was nothing wrong about it.

"Get another." I commanded him.

"They're full for the night, princess."

Luhan looked at me with his puppy eyes but I wasn't buying it. It's off season and the hotel is a little too quiet to be full. I opted to go to the front desk but Luhan scooped me up on his shoulder, making my world turn yet again. I struggled for a bit but then I gave up knowing too well he wouldn't even flinch.

"Why won't you just say, okay Luhan. Let's go to our room and rest." He said, getting into the elevator and pressing 6.

"Because you're an evil deer and I don't trust your thoughts right now."

"What thoughts?" He chuckled.

"Put me down. Now!" I ordered and he did so when we were already in front of our room's door.

"You're the one who's got thoughts that are suspicious, duck." He muttered.

He unlocked the door and went inside. I followed him without any much of a choice and stopped dead on my tracks at the fifth step. There was only one bed.

"Luhan, go down and get me another room." I said firmly.

"Why?? I'm tired. And you don't like spending too much, right?" He whined.

"You're rich, you evil deer! Go get another!!" I shouted at him, making him pout at me.

"Fine! But let me get changed first. Gosh. My clothes were soaking and now they're dry as fuck." He rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom.

I managed to hit the back of his head before he even got into the bathroom and he turned to me, fuming. It was scary but I stood my ground. He needs to know his limits and who's boss. So even though he wanted to get a lot angrier at me, he just whined in frustration and got in the bathroom. I stomped to the bed and sat at the edge.

It's not that I am angry at him or anything. I was just annoyed at the fact that we are alone in a hotel room, far from home. Anything can happen, right? Anything between good and regretful.

A few minutes later, I called out at him and he got out in a freakin' bath robe. I covered my eyes and felt heat rising up my cheeks. What was he thinking doing this to me?

"Wear clothes! Gosh." I said while pressing my hands more on my eyes.

"This is all they gave me. You have one too in the bathroom." I could sense him getting closer to me, "You should get your clothes washed too, you know."