Chapter 9

The Second Chance

Eula's POV

Knock. Knock.

I squinted from the light flowing into my widow. My hand automatically landed on the other half of my bed and I immediately felt the cold sheets. I turned to check for Luhan but I lay on my back again to stare at the ceiling. Of course he won't stay. He's an evil deer. And he already said that he never sleeps with anyone and stays in bed until the morning.

"Stupid deer."

Knock. Knock.

"Who is it? It's just 6am." I muttered.

My head still hurts a bit and my body is still feeling heavy while I dragged myself out of bed and went to open the door. Sehun's smiling face took half of my bad feeling and I just smiled.

"Good morning, Noona." He said, holding a tray with a round metal cover on it. "I brought you breakfast."

"Aww. You're so sweet Sehunnie. Come in."

I tried not to be awkward around him. Well that kiss... it meant nothing, right? He probably doesn't even remember it. Sehun put the tray on the table and took the cover off. Pancakes and scrambled eggs with tea on the side greeted me.

"Did you make all these?" I asked, getting the fork and tasting everything I could like a total food deprived individual.

What. I'm really starving.

"Yeah." Sehun scratched the back of his head and appeared... shy?

"It t-tastes so good." I faked a cheerful tone, feeling the awkwardness sipping in.

Sehun sighed and sat across from me. He looked directly at me, making me feel overly conscious.

"Gosh. This is difficult." He muttered to himself.

When I heard that, I reached for his hand and smiled at him. It must have been very difficult indeed for him, thinking that he kissed his hyung's girlfriend. Even I can't say it out loud.

"I'm sorry for... for... doing that... to you Noona. It's wrong however way I look at it." He stuttered but remained looking at me in the eye. "I was just... I wasn't myself that day. I knew you were going through something tough and..."

"It's okay Sehunnie."

"Please don't think I'm a pervert or anything. And I don't want to fight with Luhan-hyung."

He looked really scared so I walked to him and hugged him really tight. Sehun is like a younger brother to me and seeing him like this saddens me, no matter what the reason is. When he finally smiled, I felt relieved.

"Alright. It's our secret okay. It never happened." I smiled at him.

"Thank you Noona."

"Now let your Noona eat because I can really eat an elephant right now."

"Noona, you can't eat an elephant."

I choked on the perfectly salted scrambled eggs.

"That was a joke, Sehun. Are you okay?" I chuckled at his slight slowness.

After talking for an hour, I was walking down the stairs for a morning walk. Sehun waved goodbye and disappeared into the kitchen. As I was walking to door, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I was surprised but as the familiar black hair rested on my shoulder, I just smiled.

"Good morning, princess." Luhan whispered and kissed my cheek.

"You left me alone. Where did you go?" I said, feeling a bit hurt that he won't stay for me.