First Day❤ Chapter 1

Kim Nia POV

My It's so early in the morning then my phone started to make noise im kinda pissed and look at my phone still half asleep but when i saw what its says "First Day of School wake up" I stood up and run as fast as i can in the bathroom. And do my morning routine

"Goodmorning honey" My mom says while putting my breakfast on the table.

"Goodmorning Mom" I said in english while smiling. "So what did you cook for breakfast" I said while licking my lips.

"Guess what" My mom said putting the plate on the table

"Woahh!! My favorite! Ham and bacon. Thank you so much mom" And do a rock sign in my hand.

Then i eat and eat and it's already 6:50 My classes starts at 7:30. Then my mom interrupted my eating moments.

"Hey honey your gonna be late at school stop eating already you already eat a lot" My mom said and started laughing at me.

"BUT WHY? " I said then pout

"Because you need to go to school honey" She said in a teasing way While  holding my chin.

"Okay fine -_-" I said doing this face -_-. But then smile again.

Before i leave the house my mom and we did are secret hand shake :) If you didn't know my mom and i are just like bestfriends. Super close and we're really open at each other. Then after our secret hand shake i kissed her cheek and bid goodbye.

"Bye mom" I said waving my hand.

"Bye Honey be careful on your way to your school" She said and wink at me

"Okay mom"I said.

Then i put my earphones on my ears and turn on my music. I listen to "Dream girl by shinee" And then when i put my phone in my pocket. Suddenly someone texted me.
BEEP! Then i took my phone and look at it smiling

Jungkook POV

I woke up early in the morning because my mom woke up me so early in the morning because you know im so lazy that's why she always wake me up so early. Then after i did my morning routine i bid a goodbye to my mom she kiss me in my cheek.

"Bye mom" I said going out of the door.

"Okay honey iloveyouu! Be careful on you way to your school. And also try inviting Nia to come over. Okay honey?" She said smiling.

"Okay mom" I said waving at her.

I arrived at the school already and texted Nia

Text message

Me: Hey where are you stupid?? :)
My Stupid Bestfriend: Still walking dork! Why? Missed me? Haha :)
Me: Walk faster stupid!
My Stupid Bestfriend: Okay!

Nia's POV

Then when i reach our school i saw my dork friend waiting in the gate. He's sitting in a bench while playing with his phone.

"Hey Dork! " I said and walk towards him

"Hey stupid!" He said and still looking at his phone

I sat beside him and i ask.

"What are you playing?" then i look at his phone

"Stupid people like you don't know how to play this so don't even ask what's this" He said smiling and laugh a little.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! What did you just say?" I said and hit his arms.

Then he laugh so i hit him so hard. Then we stop.

"Hey stupid let's go inside let's see what's new to this school" He said and he stood up.

Then i stand up and we walk side by side.

"Sooooo! How's your vacation dork?" I said as i loook at him.

"Great! Just hang out with my parents and friends there and also i already saw my cousin from the states" He said while smiling and looking at me

"Oh! Really? Well that's great" I said and give him a big smile.

"How about you stupid?" giving me a curious look.

"Just did something fun with my mom" i said and pull the strap of my backpack.

"Hey speaking of mom" He said then snap his finger.

"What?" I give him a curious look

"My mom's inviting you to our house later" He said then look at me.

"Oh really?! Of course!" I said really excited

I really miss Mommy. I call her mommy because she wanted it and jungkook call my mom mommy too. Because we are bestfriends.

Then when we walk to the hallway all the people are looking at us. And then we stop walking and look at them. Then i ask jungkook.

"Hey dork! Why are they looking at us? " I ask whispering

"I don't know" He said while looking at the people

Then he grab my wrist and then he said

"Just don't mind them kaja!" He said while dragging me.

Then we go to our lockers and put our other stuffs in it and get the important one then go to the billboard to know our section. Then we look and we saw our section.

"Asa!!" We both shout and give each other a high five.

"Let's go!" I said while walking.

Then we go inside the classroom. All the girls are looking at jungkook. Anyway if you didn't know jungkook is very popular at our school. And they have a group in our school. Called Kingkas
they all look at him in a very cute way. Some girls putting their hair behind their ears and started to act cute. And im like ewww. And inserted a disgusting face. Then jungkook suddenly laugh

"What are you laughing at? " Giving him a death glare.

"Your ugly face" Then he laugh.

"Dork!" I said blankly

Then our teacher came in. And discuss everything. And then after an hour are teacher says.

"Okay class you can go now. We don't really need to discuss everything because it's just our first day. Your dismiss". Mrs Oh dismissed us.

Then me and jungkook stood up and go to our locker. Put our things and started to walk until the hallway was full of girls waiting for jungkook.

"Hey dork! Be careful your fan girls are here" I said and tap his shoulder.

"don't worry i'll talk to them" He said smilling at me.

Then we go pass thru them he talked to them and they all agreed. And we got out of the school. And walk :)

A/N
Hey guys! This is my first story! Wish you love the first chapter.