1st part camping day! ❤ Chapter 9

Jimin's POV

I decide to attend school again and i woke up early and pack my things cause i heard it's camping day for a week. And i go to school early and when i got to the school everyone's looking at me and started whispering and the others are doing cute faces but i just walk straight to the office room then i enrolled myself. And after 30 minutes it's finish then the bell rang and i stood up and walk to my class. Then look at what class am i Class3-A
And walk there and knock.

"Oh class! I forgot we have a new student please go back to your seat first" She said and gesture her hand to go in. Then i go in and all the girls drop their jaw and i look around and i saw jungkook and nia my eyes widened then i smile *Im so lucky*

"Please introduce yourself" The teacher said and smile at me.

"Ne! Annyeonghaseyo! Im park jimin but you can call me jimin or chimchim and im 19 years old! Please take care of me" I said and smile at them they're all looking at me like they want me to melt right now.

"Okay thank you! Please sit behind nia. Nia please raise your hand" The teacher said.

"No need mam i already know her" I said and smile i saw the girls glare at nia. But i saw nia chuckle. She's so cute.

jungkook's POV

Im so shock when i saw him enter our class room and i look at nia her eyes are widened and i smile a bit. Why does she looks so cute i just notice it now. Why did i just notice it now. Urgh! Then i look at jimin he's coming towards us he sat behind nia. And nia turn around to look at jimin hyung and they give each other a high 5 and they talk.

"Okay guys! Get ready the bus will be here any minute. Jimin! Do you have your stuff? " Mrs Oh ask.

"Yes mam!" Jimin hyung said and smile.

Then V came. Then run to us.

"Why are you late?" Nia ask curiously.

"I just pack my stuff this morning" V hyung said and give us his rectangular smile.

"Aishh! Jinjja!" Nia exclaimed. V hyung just laugh.

After 30 minutes

"Hey guys! Your bus is here. Stick with your partners" Mrs oh said. Then i call nia cause she's talking with v and jimin hyung.

"Nia! We're going fix your things!" I shout and she turn around.

"Wait!" And she smile.

Then she come to me and hang her arms around my arms. She never do this to me when she doesn't like something but now? Why is she doing this? Then she's just with me and she's not even going anywhere when this usually happens she walks over there and here and there and here cause she really doesn't like waiting.
Then we sit together and we talk.

"So how many hours until we reach there?" She ask me and face me.

"maybe 6 hours" I said and she yawn.

"im so sleepy!" The she lay her head on my shoulder then after 10 mins the bus driver started to drive. Nia's head is still on my shoulders. And after 2 hours i feel sleepy too. So i fell asleep.

*After 3 hours somebody woke me up"

"Hey! Do you guys want something?" Jimin hyung ask. And i look at my shoulder nia is still sleeping this stupid is a heavy sleeper.