Act Strong ❤ Chapter 44

Nia's POV

I woke up early in the morning and think if im going to school today since im not yet ready to see jungkook and chanmi. I look at my phone to see what time is it. But one thing caught my eye.

2 new message...

My guy<3: Good morning nia! :( I know it's not a good start of the day to read my text. Be careful on your way here at school wish we can talk later :( iloveyou nia.

My guy<3: Don't skip breakfast

As i read his messages my eyes became watery but good thing i hold it in so mom wouldn't get worried. I want to know how to act strong and show them. I stood up and do my morning routine and go down and saw my mom preparing breakfast.

"Oh honey are you sure that you can go to school?" My mom ask and nodded. She smile and bid goodbye to me since she have a lot of thing to do in her company. After eating i walk to school.
When i reached the school i was about to enter the gate when somebody hang his arms around my neck that made me step forward.
I look who it is and it's Nickhun

"Yah! I missed you!" He said as he mess my hair. I smile and look at him

"So how's your project lately?" I ask while we're entering the school.

"It's been good. Yah nia! You know Baekhyun right?" He ask and i nodded and ask him why

"He left the school before right? They said he's coming back again" He said and look at me.

"Ah is that so? When?" I ask

"Don't know it's just a rumor i heard last week" He said and chuckle."Yah! Let's eat lunch later my treat" He added

"That would be wonderful" I said as he escorted me to my room. We bid goodbyes as i enter my room i saw jungkook's looking at me my smile disappear and continue walking to my seat. I get my book and open it then read some of the topics.

"N-nia? C-can w-we talk?" He ask whispering. I look at hin

"Why would i talk to you? You're not worth it" I said and roll my eyes and back to the book.

"Please nia. I just want to explain everything" He said that make me want to cry.

"No need jungkook" I said and didn't even bother looking at him.

"Please nia please. Just let me" He said begging and his voice i can feel that he's about to cry. My eyes are getting watery and can't hold my tears anymore. Hearing his voice makes me want to cry. Seeing him makes me want to kill myself now. I wipe my tears and stood up and face him good thing there is only a few students there since it's still early.

"Jebal! (Please) Leave me alone! I don't want to see you nor hear your voice!" I shout and walk out the room as soon as i got out of the door he grab my hands that made made me fell on his warm arms.

"Please nia! Iloveyou so much! Im so sorry of this misunderstanding" He said that made me cry. I push him

"Noo! Please jungkook just leave me alone. You're only making me suffer!" I said and cry in front of him "You know what?! Seeing you is a waste of time! Loving you is the biggest mistake i've ever done!!! I-i wish i didn't met you" I shouted and run out the school

Jungkook's POV

You know what?! Seeing you is a waste of time! Loving you is the biggest mistake i've ever done!!! I-i wish i didn't met you" She shouted and run out of the school. Those words. my tears started rolling on my cheek
And my knees hit the ground. Never expected this would happen especially nia is my bestfriend before. She regrets Every thing.