Jealousy ❤ Chapter 31

Jungkook's POV

"She's..... J-just a friends from the past" I said and look down again.

She hugged me "Im so sorry" She whispered. I hug her and we went inside the dorm and saw my hyungs playing around except suga hyung. He's working on something and I don't know what is it. V hyung tap my shoulder

"So what happened?"V hyung said.

"we talked already" I said.

"Can i ask why is she mad?" V hyung ask. I look at him.

"Okay fine nevermind. Come on let's eat" Then he walk away and join the other hyung. I look for jimin hyung and he's with nia.
Then someone ring the doorbell. We all stop what we're doing and look at the door.

"Did you guys invited someone?" V hyung ask. We all shook our heads
I open the door and my eyes widened

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Can't i hang out with you guys anymore?"

"I-it's not like that it's j.  ......."

She cut my line "Then Can I join you guys?" She said and walk in. I follow her.

"Hey guys! Long time no see" She said cheerfully and all my hyungs are staring at her.

"Chanmi?" Jimin hyung said.

"Ne~ Can i join you guys?" She said.

"Y-yeah s-sure" Jhope hyung said and look at nia.

Nia's POV

When i saw that girl a while ago my blood started to boil. Jhope oppa look at me. I walk to the kitchen where jin oppa is. I don't know why i got pissed when i saw that froggy girl.

"It's alright nia. She just a friend" i murmur to myself.

"Nia what are you doing there?" Jin oppa said while he's carrying some food. "Come on let's eat" He added.
We go to the dinning room and place the food on the table and jin oppa call the others. All of them run to the dinning room and that girl is sticking to my jungkook. I glare at jungkook he walk to me and hug me. That girl is looking at us.

"Chanmi?" Jin oppa said. I got shock does everyone know this girl? Why the fuck do they know this girl?
Chanmi look at her and smile.

"I thought you were staying in states?" Jin oppa said.

"That time when i vani..... " -Oh let's eat guys it looks so good" Jungkook cut her line and sit down. He pull me and said sit so i sit beside him. What's wrong with him. He feed me and i feed him.

"What a sweet friendship" Chanmi said and smile.

"Actually they are More than friends" Jimin hyung said

"I know. They Are best friends" She said.

"Didn't you get it? They are couples" Jimin hyung said and chanmi's eyes widened.

"O-oh? R-really? she said stuttering. And continue eating. What's with her?
"Uh? Guys. I have to go. Can jungkook walk me?" She ask. They all look at me. And i nod while eating my food.

"Are ya serious?" Jungkook ask me.

i nod "Yeah! Why? Is there something wrong?" I ask. He shook his head.

Jungkook's POV

Am i making a big mistake? Should i tell her the truth? But she's going to be mad. Hays! Whatever we're just going to see each other now. It's not like im going to meet her again. All the hyungs glared me. I walk chanmi and she started talking.

"So. You guys are together?" She ask.i nod

She released a sigh "Never knew this would happen. If i knew this will happened i never leave you. Im so sorry" She said.

"Why are you saying this now? After all this years? You vanished. You left me without saying anything. Now you're coming back?" I ask.

She smile "That's why im saying sorry. So she doesn't know huh?" She said while smiling.

"Why would i tell her? If she knows. Do you think she'll let me walk you?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Still mad at me huh?" She ask.

"Im not. Why would i be mad? I don't love you anymore. I love nia and that's final. She's going to be my last" I said. She stop and look down. I stop too and look at her.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"I... Still.. Love you jeon jungkook" She whisper but i heard it.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. She look at me and i can see her watery eyes.

"Ah! I-it's nothing. Something went in my eyes" She said.

"Ah! Come on" I turn around and think of what she said. * She still love me? No! I love nia! And i'll never hurt my girlfriend*
When we arrived at her place.

"Can i have your number or kakao?" She ask. I get her phone and type my kakao id.

"thanks" She said and hug me. I didn't hug back.
I go back to our dorm and suga hyung tap my shoulder.

"Can we talk?" And i nod.

"So you lied to her?" He said and i nod.
"Man! Why'd you do that? Nia's trusting you and you're lying to her?" He said.

"Hyung! I don't want to tell her about chanmi. All i want is a happy relationship" I said.

"Yah! Maknae. Nia's beautiful she's kind. She is really stunning. She's gorgeous. She's really fun to be with. A lot of guys like her. So don't get a wrong move. Only one wrong move can lose your relationship. You don't know how many guys she rejected for you. Think of it maybe some other guys are just around you that really like her. I can be one of them. She's not so hard to love" He said and walk away.

I stood there speechless.
"What does he mean by that? Does he likes nia?" I murmur.

A/N

Do you think suga likes her too? Find out guys.
What about chanmi? Is she coming back to jungkook's life?