2nd day for both of them Chapter 15

Nia's POV

When i woke up jungkook isn't beside me anymore so i decided to do my morning routine and when im finish i go down and i saw mom's cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning mom" I said still half asleep

"Oh goodmorning" She said.

"Where's jungkook?" I ask and sit on the chair

"He said he needs to go to get ready and he said he doesn't want to wake you up so you can rest a little longer" mom said and put the food on the table.

"Oh okay" I said and started eating.

After 30 mins im finish eating already. So i decided to go already it's only 6:30 i wanted to stay at the rooftop for a while. So me and mom bid goodbyes and do our secret handshake. I kiss her cheek and i wave my hands.

When i got out of the house i plug in my earphones and play the music "Some by soyou and junggigo" And i started walking. When i got in the school i walk straight to the rooftop. When i open the door i saw jungkook and hani there and jungkook's arms are around hani's shoulders. I step back and decided to go at the garden instead but when i turn my back.

"Nia!" Hani shout my eyes widened. So i turn around and smile at them.

"What are you doing there?" Hani ask me.

"Nothing i was planning to stay here until the bell ring but when i saw you guys i think i'll just stay at the garden so i won't bother you guys. So bye guys see you later" I said and turn my back at them.

"Yah! Nia!" Jungkook shout but i continue to walk. I was really pissed that early in the morning i saw their sweet moments. When im at the garden i sit on the bench and look at the beautiful view. And suddenly someone cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" Someone said at my back while covering my eyes.

"Jimin-ah!" I shout and he remove it and sit beside me.

"So what are you doing here?" He ask me and look at me.

"Nothing i just want to see the beautiful view here" I said and look down and play with my fingers

"Oh? Hey so i was thinking. C-can i-i ask y-ou out later?" He said at first he's stuttering but at the end he say it fast.

"Yeah sure" I said and smile at him.

"Really?!" He said in a very excited tone. "Ehem! I mean really?" He coughed and say it again but in a really normal voice.

"Yeah!" I said and smile at him.

"Yeah! Sure! See you later!" He said and stand up and i smile at him i can see his hidden smiles.

Jimin's POV

I saw nia sitting by herself at the bench so maybe this is the right timing to ask her out. I walk toward her way tip toe. And i cover her eyes and i said guess who am i she guess it correctly. Im so nervous how will i ask her out? Im really shaking now. Then i ask her. And she said yes. Im really surprise. Im so shocked i didn't expect that she would say yes. Im so happy that i can't hide my smiles anymore i wish she didn't see it. So i decided to bid goodbye to her even tho i don't want. When i stood up i smile. And when i was inside the hallway.

"Wohooo! Wooo! Yesss!" I said and jumping and shouting i can see that all the people's looking at me i don't care i ask nia out already.