Oh! ❤ Chapter 23

Nia's POV

I woke up early in the morning it was 4am. I saw that im with someone so i look who it is and i saw it was jungkook. And i was hugging him and he was hugging me and our face is so close. I stood up and wake him up

"Yah! Wake up! We still have classes" I said while shaking him. He look at me and stood up.

"I'll go home to get ready!" I shout.

"I'll walk you home" He said.

"Arrasseo! Take a quick shower and get ready" I said and he nod. When he got inside the bathroom i fix my things and slowly sneak out his room and started walking home.

"Hey mom! Ya up early huh?" I said.

"Of course i need to cook breakfast for my baby" She said and smile at me.

"Mom! Im not a baby anymore" I said blankly

"For me you're still my baby" She said and kiss my forehead and tap my head.

"Whatever!" I murmur and eat my food and go Straight to my room. I lay down and take a nap cause it's too early for me to do my morning routine. I woke up 6am and i did all my morning routine. I pick my things up and go down the stairs
I was about wear my coat when someone knock on our door. I open the door.

"Great! Told you to wait for me so i could walk you home" He said sarcastic.

I chuckled "Whatever"

I wear my coat and shoes and we bid goodbye to my mom. And started walking to school.

"So how about we hang out later? It's been a while since we hang out" I said.

"Call. Arcade?" He said.

"Deal!" I said. We enter the school and walk through the hallway and i can see the glares from her fangirls. Someone block our way and it's hyeri with her two slave.

"Oppa! How are you? Are you okay? It's been a while since we hang out" She said.

"What? Did we ever hang out?" Jungkook ask her. Ohhh girl! Burned!
Her jaw dropped.

"But oppa.... " Jungkook cut her line "Please stop hyeri"

"I won't stop till your mine" Hyeri said.

"Do what you want to do but im already telling you there will never be an us" Jungkook said. Hyeri stomped her feet and walk out.

"Thought you were in a good terms with her?" I ask.

"Oh shut up stupid" He said and i Chuckled.

We went to his locker to get his things and some envelopes and papers fell on the floor. And he looked at it and look back to his things.

"Yah! Aren't you gonna pick that up?" I ask.

"Nah! It's just a stupid love letters" He said. I hit him in his arms.

" Ouch!" He shout

"Don't you know how hard to write love letters? And it's really embarrassing. Because the girl who wrote that is telling you how she feels about you and why she felt that way. Then you're not going to read that? You're soooo mean dork. Can't you just keep them huh? Your such a..... " He cut my line by covering my mouth.

"Im going to pick it up and read it later so would you please keep quiet now?" He said sounding annoyed.

"No! Not until you read it one by one" I said and crossed my arms.