What?! Chapter 18

Nia's POV

I woke up early and did all my morning routine and i arrived at school early. When i arrived at the school there are a lot of people already.

Jungkook's POV

Today i decided to confess to nia cause i want her so bad and i don't want anybody to be with her. When i arrived at the school I texted her.

Text message

Me: Where are you?

MSB: Im at school. Why?

Me: Meet me up at the rooftop i have something important REALLY IMPORTANT to tell you.

MSB: Me too. Wait for me.

I got curious when she said she's going to tell me something too. Does she love me too? I got so excited that i ran up the stairs. Im at the rooftop already and smiling like an idiot and 5 mins nia arrived.

"So what is the IMPORTANT thing you want to tell me" She asked emphasizing the word important.

"No you go first. Since you're the girl" I said and smile at her.

"You're the one who told me to meet you up" She said

"Even tho. I want to hear the thing you want to tell me" I said.

"Okay" She said and rolled her eyes. She smile and "Me and baekhyun are back together. Isn't that amazing?" She said and im so shock like someone stab my heart 1000 times. I think im gonna burst into tears. And nia snap me out.

"Hey! Are you alright?" She ask me. Do i look alright?

"Yeah! I was just shock. Why did you say yes again? Didn't he hurt you already? Do you want to get hurt again? And i thought you like V hyung?" I ask.

"Cause i never give him a chance to explain and now it's all my fault cause i didn't give him chance to explain everything that happened. Yes. No. I just realized if me and V are together and we broke up we'll have a bad relationship after the break up. So let's just forget about that. And what is the Important thing you want to tell me" She said and ask me.

"A-ahm i-i-it's j-just AISH! I DON'T KNOW NOW IF I SHOULD TELL YOU THIS!" I said shouting. And walk out.

Nia's POV

Jungkook shout and walk out and kick something. Why is he mad? Cause maybe he's my bestfriend and he's just concern. Aishh! What's his problem? I really can't understand him anymore. So i go down and rush to my room. And i saw jungkook there and he's sitting and looking out the window. So i sit down on my chair and mrs oh start discussing.

"Guys! Im reminding you about the performance" She said before discussing.

Me and V already know what to sing so we don't practice. We picked the song "Some by soyou and junggigo"
When Mrs Oh dismissed us. Jungkook stood up and walk out the door without even saying something.

"What's wrong with him?" I murmur.
So i decided to go.

Jimin's POV

I can feel that jungkook likes nia. No! He doesn't like her. He loves her so i decided to keep my feelings and never tell anyone. Especially when i heard that V likes nia also. I confirm that Jungkook likes nia when V said that he'll court nia. I saw Jungkook's  reaction and it's not good. So i should step back and love nia secretly And never court her. just don't hurt nia. Or else they're going to regret that they were born.