Nia's Birthday ❤ Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV

Today is nia's birthday. Should i go? Of course im her bestfriend. But im sure baekhyun is there. Should i bring hani too? Will she invite hani? Ugh! Why do i need to think about that? What should i get for her. She likes purple things and girly stuffs. Should i ask hani to help me? Woah!

Text message

Me: Hani!

As you can see guys me and hani are still close. Super close than before.

Hani: What? :)

Me: Today is nia's birthday. Can you help me buy a present for her?

Hani: Really?! Sure! I should buy one for her too.

So me and hani decided to meet at the mall and look for a present.

Nia's POV
I was tired that i don't want to get up on my bed. Im still half asleep. I look at my phone and i saw 9 people texted me.

Text messages

Baekhyun: Hey baby! Goodmorning! Iloveyou so much! Happy birthday!! See you later :* :* <3

I smiled.

Me: Goodmorning. I just woke up. Thank you so much baby! :* :*

And i look at the other texts

Rapmonie: Hey nia! Happy birthday see you later :)

Me: Oh thank you so much! Make sure you guys are here later. :)

ChimChim: Hey nia! Happy birthday and also goodmorning!! See ya later

Me: Oh! Hey chim2x! Hahaha! Thank you! Make sure you're here later :)

Suga: Happy birthday pretty! :)

Me: Thank you! See ya later.

MyHope: Hey nia! Happy birthday. Never thought you're going to grow up so fast :'( :D

Me: Oh shut up hopie! Btw! Thanks see you later.

Jin: Hey nia! WAKE UP! it's your big day! Happy birthdayyy!! I'll cook for you.

Me: Thank you so muchhh! You guys must be here later.
V: Happy birthday nia!!!! See ya latur? :)

Me: Haha! Thanks. Sure :)

Unknown: Hey nia! :) it's nickhun. Happy birthday!!!

Me: Thank you! Be sure to be here later. 2 pm sharp. :)

I was expecting that the last text would be jungkook. But when i open it. I felt disappointed.

Luke: Hey nia! Happy birthday! Sorry can't make it later. Mom said she'll send me to U.S for 3 days. I really don't know why. I'll send my gift.

Me: Thanks you! Oh is that so? Too bad can't hang out with you for 3 days. :( Take care. :*

I was so disappointed cause i was expecting jungkook to text me. But why didn't he text me? Ugh! Fvck! Why am i like this. The important thing is that baekhyun is there for me. So i decided to go down stairs.