it's been a long day ❤ Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

When i got home i texted nia. I was waiting for her reply. Im holding my phone. After 30 mins she didn't reply to my text so i call her. But she didn't pick up. So i think she fell asleep. I texted her a goodnight text and also sleep.

Nia's POV

When i woke up early in the morning i was in a good mood i don't know why. I look at my phone and saw 3 messages and 10 missed calls. My eyes widened and call jungkook.

On the phone..

"Yeoboseyo?" Jungkook said half asleep.

"Im sorry last night i fell asleep. Iloveyou!" I said.

"Hmm" He said still half asleep. I decided to go at his place without telling him. I hung up and take a quick shower. I decided to wear blue and white dress and a floral high heels [The picture]
And headed to his place. I arrived there after 10 mins.
I knock and the maid open it she let me in and saw mrs jeon sitting on the couch. I bow.

"Anyeonghasseyo" i said and she stood up and run to me and hug me.

"He's upstairs still sleeping" She whispered. And i nod.

"What a cutie couple" She said and smile and giggle.

I went upstairs and saw jungkook sleeping and his phone is still on his ear. I smile and close the door i lay next to him and hug him. He turn around and hug me. My head is buried on his chest and my hands is around his waist and his hands are wrapped around me.

Third POV

Nia fell asleep also. After a while jungkook felt hungry so he decided to wake up and eat. When he open his eyes he was surprised and his eyes widened and look at the girl. When she look at the girl and see nia's face he released a sigh and smile and kiss nia's forehead.

"What a great morning!" He whisper. He remove nia's hand slowly so that she won't wake up. Jungkook go down and drink water.

"Where is nia?" His mom ask.

"Sleeping. When i woke she was sleeping beside me" Jungkook said.

"She came here so early just to sleep beside you. Uhhh~ What a sweet girl" His mom said and hug her self. Jungkook smile.

"Ah? Mom can you please give us food. I'll take a shower before nia wake up" Jungkook said and her mom nod.
Jungkook run upstairs and take a quick shower. He wore a ripped jeans and plain white shirt. Then he lay beside nia and play with her hair. Later on nia woke up and saw jungkook playing with his phone.

"Yah! What are you doing? Texting?" Nia shouted. And steal jungkook's phone to look what is he doing.
She take a look at jungkook's phone and saw that he's playing a game.

"Now can you give it back" He said and smile. But nia put the phone down and jump on jungkook and kiss him on the lips and lay on his lap.

"Yah? Stop jumping you're wearing a dress" He said and smile at nia.

"Whatever. So where do you want go? Ah! How about let's visit your brothers" Nia said and look at jungkook.

"That's really your plan. That's why you make yourself beautiful huh? Wearing dress! Tss" He said and rolled his eyes.

"Jealous!" Nia said and laugh "I just think of that today. Let's just go. I miss them so much" Nia added.

Nia's POV