Graduating ❤ Chapter 48

Third's POV

Today is jungkook's graduation and jimin and V. They all woke up early including jungkook. They were shock when they saw jungkook get out of his room. while they were getting ready jungkook is eating still not in the mood. Jin release sigh and they started moving again. When they are all ready jungkook V and jimin's Mom arrived and look at them.

"Oh my son is so handsome" They all said at the same time and laugh. Jungkook's mom notice jungkook didn't smile at all. She knows that if she ask jungkook what happened he'll never answer. So she walk to Jin and ask why is he like that since he's the oldest.

"I really don't know. It's been a week since he's like this. He's not eating too" Jin answer politely and her mom was so shock and worried. She walk to jungkook and hug her.

"Jungkook-ah! Why are you feeling down it's your graduation. Did you and nia fight? Don't worry i'll talk t..... -Mom please stop mentioning her name please" He cut her mom and walk out the door while crying . Her mom is confuse. She's thinking if they broke up already. She follow jungkook outside while the others follow to tell them that they need to go and they'll be late if they don't leave now.
They all ride the car. Later on they reached the school and they saw a lot of students there and parents. Suddenly chanmi welcomed them.

"Hey guys! Jungkook! Come on everyone is waiting for you there!" Chanmi said while smiling. Jungkook look at her blankly "Everyone? Is nia there?" He ask blankly too. Chanmi shook his head "Then it's not everyone. Get lost! Don't want to see your face" He added that made the others shock of his attitude.

"Jungkook!" Her mom call her.

"What mom?! She's the reason why..... -Jungkook" Jimin cut him by saying his name calmly and jungkook look at him then release a sigh then walk out.
They all follow jungkook and waited for the program to start. When the program is starting jungkook said he'll just use the bathroom and they all nod.

After 30 minutes jungkook is not yet back.

"What's taking him so long?" Jungkook's mom murmur.

"Jeon jungkook" The Mc said asking jungkook to go up to the stage. All of the students look back and looking for jungkook. "Jeon jungkook" The MC repeat. Her mom stood up and look for jungkook. bts and their mom's follow her and look for jungkook too. While they are searching jimin saw him sitting on the grass under the tree and looking at the sky.

"What the hell bro! What are you doing here?" Jimin ask him and push him gently. He saw that jungkook is crying.

"Hyung im waiting for nia. Is this a dream hyung? Wake me up already hyung! Wake me up now! This nightmare is killing me" Jungkook said and look at jimin. Jimin hug him and told him to stop. He cried while jimin is hugging him.

"What's happening hyung? Im getting crazy hyung! My head will explode" He whisper and now jimin is really worried about him.

Jimin's POV

Is this how much he loves nia? Should i help him be with nia again? But how? Even if it hurts so much. I will help him no matter what happened. I'll get rid of my feelings!

"Yah! Jungkook wha....." Rapmon didn't continue what he was going to say when he saw us. "What happened?" He mouth.