This time i'll take care of you ❤ Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV

I woke in the morning to do my morning routine i saw that i already have a blanket. Did she wake up in the middle of the night? I smile and look at her. I don't know if i should wake her up. Ah! I should make breakfast first before I wake her up. I ran downstairs and start cooking. Im cooking baekhyun (Bacon lol)  And i toast some bread. Im cooking egg
Someone hug me behind my back. And my eyes widened cause i was shock.

"Thank you for being there for me when i need you" Nia said i smile and turn around and hug her she hug me back. Her face is buried in my chest i can feel that she's crying.

"Yah! Stop crying stupid. It's so early! And forget about baekhyun. He's always hurting you. He's not worth it. You're Just wasting your tears!" I said and hug her tightly.

"Yah! Your egg is burning!" She said

"Im not cooking my egg" I said and laugh she hit me

"Yah!!" She said and wipe her tears.

"Aish! Jinjja! Its messed up" I said. "Yah! Stupid this is all your fault" I said and point at her.

"You should shut up" She said and laugh. We ate and do our morning routine.

"Yah! I should go now. I don't have uniform here" She said. I remember that she left her uniform here and i ask our house keeper to wash it.

"You have!" I said and ran upstairs and get it.

"Why is it here?" She ask.

"You left it here" I said and she smile.

"Oh! Thanks!" She said and ran to the bathroom and change.
When she got out.

"Kaja!" She said and we started walking.

"I really wanted to thank you for being there for me" She said and hug me. And im liking it too much.

"Yah yah! You're being too cheesy" I said. But i wanted more.

"Mian" She said and started walking. After a minute we arrived at the school. V hyung and Jimin hyung is standing beside the tree.

"Yah! Why didn't you go home yesterday?" V hyung ask.

"I was with nia yesterday" I said and nia nod.

"Where did you guys go? And what happened?" Jimin hyung ask. I laugh

"It's really nothing we just wanted to hang out" I said and look at nia. She smile and nod again

"Nia!" Someone shout and we all look who it is. It's Baekhyun and he's with his friends. He's with 3 guys.

"Please let me explain" He said and hold nia. I feel like i want to throw him out. He keeps on hurting nia. Nia's Removing Baekhyun's hand but Baekhyun keeps on putting it back. Nia started to tear up. She turn her back at baekhyun but baekhyun grab her. I got pissed so i grab Baekhyun's wrist

"Can't you see she doesn't want to talk to you" I said with a tone of annoyance.

"Yah! Let go and you don't know anything so back off" He said.

"Oh! Who the hell cares if I don't know anything" I said.

He smile Teasingly "Being a hero? Huh? She's my girlfriend so shut the f*ck up"

"Not anymore bro. What if i didn't shut up? What are you gonna do?" I ask and smirk.

"Brave huh? Don't you dare" He said and come closer to me and our face is inches away.