A Night with this cute guy❤ Chapter 5

Nia's POV

i was getting ready for our night because this is the first time that we'll hang out together. So i stood up and run to my closet and look for something to wear. I wear a gray long-sleeve with a polo inside and dark gray ripped pants and and a black heels and some black bag and i just put my hair down. Then the doorbell rang!
I run downstairs and when i open the door i saw V standing there. He's wearing a black long sleeves and black ripped pants.

V's POV

When i was in front if her house i was amazed because her house is so big. I say in my mind * So she's rich huh?*
Then i ring the doorbell and someone open it and then my jaw drop because she's so beautiful :)

"Hey! Ya ready?" I said. And giving her my cutest smile.

"Of course i am" She said and jokingly hit me.

"You're so pretty" I murmur i wish she didn't hear it.

"What?" She said and give me a curious look.

"Nothing i said come on now" I said trying to make excuses.

"Okay! Come on!" She said and drag me.

Then we go to the park and walk around there after we eat and enjoy the night. As we are walking She saw something that makes her stop.

"Why did you stop?" I ask kinda confuse. She didn't respond
Then i look over where she is looking. There was a boy there and the boy was looking around his eyes landed on nia's eyes then his jaw drop and widened his eyes. Then he walk closer to nia.

"Nia?" He said while holding nia's shoulders.

"B-baek-h-hyun?" She said