Mall with him❤ Chapter 4

Nia's POV

Im thinking what should i buy for mommy since its birthday tomorrow it's so hard

"Hey dork! What are you gonna buy for mommy?" I ask.

"I really don't know yet that's why i bring you with me to help me" He said giving me serious look.

"What?! You're suppose to know what mommy likes cause she's your mom duh!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"She really likes bags but im going to buy her a very special thing that she can use or wear everyday" He said while walking straight.

"Oh! So i should buy her some bag" I go to the store and leave jungkook because he didn't wait for me.

Then i go to Gucci store i bought her a very expensive one. Then my phone beep!

Text message
(MSB means My stupid bestfriend)

MSB: Where the heck are you stupid?

Me: Buying something of course! -_-

MSB: Im askin where are you not what are you doing stupid.

Me: Why? Where are you? Did you buy something already?

MSB: Yes! I'll show it to you let's just see each other in Starbucks :)

Me: Okay! :) Your treat.

MSB: whatever! :)

After the text i walk fast to the food court to buy something there because we like to eat while drinking coffee
I bought spicy beef and some dumplings. (.만두) Then after i buy some food i walk to Starbucks and saw jungkook playing with his phone.

Jungkook's POV

That girl is so annoying! She said she's on her way. So I decide to play with my phone first then someone cover my eyes and it's Hani. Lee hani

"Hey?" She said and smile at me.

"Hey! What are you doing here? " Giving her a smile.

"Nothing i was about to go to shopping but i saw you" She said

"Ya alone? " I said and then drink my coffee.

"Yes i am. How about you?" She ask

"No im not actua... " My sentence got cut when my phone beep.

"I think now im alone aishh!" I said and scratch my head with frustration.

Nia's POV

As i was about to go to jungkook someone cover his eyes then i just look but the girl sit down on the chair that i was suppose to sit on. I thought she's just going to ask something to jungkook but it took her so long so i decided to go home so that i won't interrupt them with their conversation. Then i walk away i get a cab while i was sitting on the cab i texted jungkook.

Text message
MDB means My dork bestfriend

Me: Hey dork im going home already i feel so tired. Sorry i didn't told you a while ago.

MDB: Wtf! Why didn't you tell me earlier so im the one who go to you and so i can take you home!! Aishh~

Me: No worries just have fun with the girl there ~.~

MDB: What? -_-

I decided not to reply anymore and i got home safely it's already 9:30 pm. I ate my dinner what mom made for me. My mom's still at her conpany.
We have are own company anyways.
After i eat my dinner someone texted me. I was expecting jungkook.

Text message

Unknown: Hey!

Me: Hey! Who's this? :)

Unknown: Oh! Im sorry this is V.

I was shock where did this cute guy get my number but im so happy :)

Me: Oh! Where did you get my number?

V: Random girl at school. Hahaha!~

Me: oh! So what's up? :)

V: Just wanted to ask you if you wanna go out tonight ya know just bond with me cause it's so boring here.

Me: Of course!

V: Okay then :) Get ready i'll pick you up anyway what's your address?

Me: 369***** ******

V: Okay! :)

How can i say no to this cutie boy? :) So i said yes

A/N

Hi guys! Do you love it. What will happen to them do will they have fun? Where are they going? :)
Please vote and leave comments. :)