Out With luke ❤ Chapter 13

Nia's POV

I was walking with luke and my arms are link with him. We go to the ice cream store and eat ice cream.

"Hey! What flavour do you like?" Luke ask me in english.

"Strawberry!" I said and smile at him.

"Oh! Really? I like strawberry too! Guess we're soulmate" Luke said and smile at me.

"Whatever!" I said and laugh.

Then luke sit in front of me facing me. And started the conversation

"So what's with you and jungkook?" He ask me.

"We're bestfriends! Why?" I ask him while eating my ice cream.

"Nothing! So can i ask you some questions?" Luke ask me and still eating his ice cream.

"Yeah sure!" I said and look at my ice cream and eat again.

"So do you have any ex boyfriends?" Luke ask me and i choke and he stood up and get water then give me the water and i put the water down and my ice cream.

"Guess i can't ask questions like that" Luke said and put his ice cream down on the table.

"No! It's alright i was just a bit shock of the sudden question. Yeah i have an ex boyfriend. And we broke hmmm maybe 3 or 4 years ago" I said and eat my ice cream again.

"Oh! So how long are you dating?" Luke ask me.

"2 years we broke on our exact 2 years anniversary" I said and smile at him.

"Oh! That long? Luke ask me and i can see that he's surprise.

"Yeah. Why? Is it impossible for a girl like me can handle a very long relationship?" I ask him.

"N-no! I m-mean. Why'd you break up if you're already that long?" He ask me really confuse.

"Because he did something stupid" I said and smirk.

"Oh! Really?! Woah! He's really stupid to let go a girl like you." Luke said and i think i blush i wish he didn't see it :3
And i hit his arms playfully.

"Let's go to the park let's walk" I said and stood up and he stood up and follow me. Meanwhile we were walking side by side but i saw some flowers so i decided to run at the flowers.

"You know i really like purple and look at this it's purple flo... " My line was cut when i turn around luke was not there.

"Luke? Luke!" I look around and when i gave up looking for him someone tap my back and i look who it is.

"I bought this for you. You're too busy looking at the flowers so i decided to buy this for you" He gave me a ribbon necklace and the color is pink and gold and silver. The gems are pink and silver and gold.

"Wow! What's this for?" I ask.

"Nothing i just find it cute and it would be beautiful if you wear it" He said and i smile and i hug him.

"Thank you so much!" I whisper.

"It's nothing. Hey i'll walk you home it's getting late" He whisper in my ears. And i let go and we started walking we talked about random stuffs and we arrived in front of my house.

"Wanna go inside first?" I ask him.

"maybe next time" He said and i smile. I hug him one last time.

"Take care on your way home" I whisper and kiss him on the cheek and enter the house.