Performance Day! Chapter 19

Nia's POV

I woke up early and i can feel someone's hugging me. When i open my eyes i saw baekhyun i smile and close my eyes again. But i remember that we have a performance today so i remove baekhyun's hands slowly so he won't be disturbed. I did my morning routine and when im done baekhyun is still sleeping i still have some time to practice. So i practice and practice. And after 10 mins it's already 6:30 am. Baekhyun woke up.

"Goodmorning!" I said and lay beside him. He hugged me.

"Goodmorning baby!" He said and kiss my forhead.

"Yah! Wake up sleepyhead you need to eat your breakfast already" I said and pull his hand but he's so heavy. "Yah! You're so heavy! Stop that. Get up and eat your breakfast!" I continue. He stood up and hug me again.

"You're so cute when you're mad" He said and peck on my lips. He pull me down the stairs and he sit on the chair and started to eat while looking at me.

"You... What are you planning to do on your birthday?" He ask while eating.

"Let's talk about that some other time. And wash now!" I said and he finish his food and drinks water and started to walk to the bathroom. He finish his  routine and it's already 7 in the morning.

"I'll walk you to your school" He said and i nodded. Mom's already at work.
While we're walking.

"By the way. Im going to start today right?" He ask and i nodded.

"Btw! What course did you get?" I ask and look at him.

"Electrical engineering" He said.

"What?! But that will keep you busy!" I said and pout. He look at me and smile and put his arms around my shoulders.

"You're my priority. So im never going to be busy when it comes to you" He said and i look at him and kiss him on the cheek. He pinched my cheeks. When we arrived at the school he pecked on my lips. And started walking inside the school. And i saw jungkook walking at the hallway.

"Jungko... " I stopped when i saw the he's with hani. "Guess he's busy with his girlfriend" I murmur. I was looking for V when suddenly i bumped to someone. I fell on the floor my butt hurts.

"What the fuck! Please look where you're going!" I said really annoyed. And touching my butt.

"Im so sorry. I really don't know where i was going. Im new here! Sorry again" He said and i look at him and stood up and Dust the dirt on my uniform.

"It's alright. What's your class section?" I ask and look at his papers.

"im a college student. " He said.

"Is that so? What course? Hi my name is nia." I said.

"Hi im nickhun. Electrical engineering He said and smile.

"Electrical engineering?" I ask. I remember baekhyun.

"Yes" He said.

"Ok follow me" I said and lead him to the college electrical engineering rooms.

"Thank you so much nia" he said and smile. Gosh! Why do people who transfer here is so handsome.

"No problem" I said and smile then turn my back.