School! Again -_- ❤ Chapter 12

Nia's POV

I woke up so early in the morning the sun hasn't rise yet and when i look around i realize it wasn't my room and i look around again i saw jungkook beside me sleeping. And then suddenly a smile form my lips. I sneak out of his room quietly so he won't wake up.
And i remember i didn't tell my mom that i sleep here. I rush to my home then i unlock the door and i saw my mom cooking breakfast.

"Oh honey you're early! Here have some breakfast" Mom said and putting the plates on the table.

"Mom! Im so so... " Mom cut my lines.

"Jungkook texted me last night he said that you're really tired that he carried you all the way home and he told me that you're going to sleep at his place" Mom said then i smile.

"What's with the smile?" Mom ask suspicious.

"Oh! Nothing mom." Then i smile at her.

So i did my morning routine and i walk to school as i was going to enter the school i look for my phone in my bag and it's not there i tap my pockets and it's not there too.

"Darn it! I forgot my phone" I said and i pout. And i walk inside the school
And i walk at the hallway as i was walking.

"Hey nia!" Someone said behind my back so i turn around.

"Oh! hey luke!" I said and smile at him.
"So do you mind if we go out later? Ya know ice cream" He ask.

"Oh sure! That would be fun" I said and smile at him.

"So see you after class" He said and he wave goodbye so i wave too. And i walk to our room and i saw that jungkook's already there and sleeping in his desk while his fangirls are around him. I think his annoyed already. So i walk up to them and ask them to get out of my desk. Jungkook look up and he saw me and then he told his fangirls that he wants to rest so the fangirls go back to their sits and glare at me. And i just smile at them.

"Why did you leave early?" He ask me and look at me.

"I need to get ready you know" I look at him and rolled my eyes.

Then mrs oh enter the room. After an hour. She dismissed the class.

"Hey wanna go to our dorm today? Im sure my hyungs will be happy. Jungkook said but i shook my head.

"Sorry i can't" I said and fix my things.
"Huh? Eh? Why? Have any plans with your mom?" He said but i shook my head again.

"So why?" He ask and look at me confused.

"Me and luke are going to have ice cream" I said.

Jungkook's POV

When i ask nia to come to our dorm she rejected it and when i ask and ask why. Then she told me that she's going with luke and my eyes widened when i heard luke's name.

"What?!" I ask but when i saw nia she's walking to the door and jimin hyung and V hyung is there.

"You heard me don't make me say it again" She said and smile and walk out the door.

"Yahh!" I shout.

"Jungkook-ah! Why? Where is she going? Aren't she gonna hang out with us?" V hyung ask me and i look at them.

"Why didn't you stop her?"I said and i look at them.

"Duh! We don't even know what's happening" Jimin hyung said and hit me playfully.

"Where is she going anyway?" V hyung ask.

"She's going with luke and they're going to eat ice cream together" i said and stood up.

"What?!" Jimin and V hyung said at the same time. Then the two of them run to nia as fast as they can. Then i follow them.

Jimin's POV

When me and V heard that nia is going out with luke i saw that V's eyes widened too just like mine. And we look at each other and we run as fast as we can. And then we saw nia and luke in nia's locker she was putting her things inside the locker and luke was waiting for her. They are talking v and i walk up to her.

"Hey! Nia!" I said and walk to her like we don't know what's happening

"Hey guys! Sorry can't talk now me and luke need to go" She said and link her arms at luke. Then V grab her wrist.

"I was just thinking if we can tell you something? It's really important nia" V said i don't know what is he talking about but i know that he's just making an excuses so that nia will change her mind. And then jungkook walk towards us.

"Jungkook wants to tell you something!" V said while pointing at jungkook.

"What?! Me?!" Jungkook pointing at himself and his eyes widened.

"Yes you!" V said and give signal to jungkook.

"O-oh yeah!" Jungkook stutter maybe because he doesn't know what to say.

"What is it dork?" Nia ask and cross her arms.

"Uhm! Ah~ Ahmmm. It's u-uh" Jungkook said while his thinking.

"Hey! Can't you just tell me that next time? The time is running dork. Tell me tomorrow or just call me later. Okay? Buhbyeee" Nia said and wave her hands and turn her back at jungkook. She started walking

"Im liking someone!!" Jungkook said and nia stopped walking and widened her eyes. And she look at jungkook.

"j-jinjja?" Nia ask stuttering.

"Yes" Jungkook said nodding.

"W-who?" Nia ask.

Jungkook's POV

I really don't know what to say then something stupid came out in my mouth. Now i don't know what to do!
When she ask who is it. Lee Hani passed by.

"It's L-lee H-h-han-i" i said. I don't know why im stuttering maybe because im nervous.

"O-oh? R-really? Well goodluck on asking her out" Nia said and smile at me and hug me and wave at us. "Bye guys! See ya tomorrow" she said and link her arms at luke. And walk away with luke. That breaks my heart i didn't know that she Doesn't care about me and she doesn't feel the same way i feel. Jimin hyung and V hyung tapped me on my back. But i don't want them to know that i like nia. So i just smile at them.

"So is it true? Or just another excuse?" V hyung ask.

"Hell yeah! It's really true!" I said and smile at them the both of them widened their eyes.

"O-oh! Y-yeah! I thought... Nevermind" Jimin hyung said.

"So do you have plans on courting with hani?" V hyung ask and smile at me.

"Yeah! Im doing it tomorrow" I said and force a smile at them.

"Oh! That fast? That's our maknae!" then they grab my head and start messing my hair.