The Day he leaves❤ Chapter 22

Nia's POV

This is the day that baekhyun will leave.

"Hey baby! Don't be sad i'll be back i promise" He said and kiss me. I kiss back and we kissed passionately.

"Iloveyou" He said.

"Iloveyoumore! I'll miss you" I whisper. He kissed me one more time and hugged me and walk away and wave goodbye then he go inside the car. I go back inside the house and ran up to my room and lay down on my bed and look at the ceiling. Ugh! Im so bored! Can't do anything!

"Should i call jungkook? But what is the reason for him to go here? Can i just tell him im bored? What if he thinks im calling him because im only bored? Ugh! But i want to be with him i want him to be by my side" I said talking to myself i scratched my head. And think of something. But I can't think of something. I rolled over and over and over again on my bed.

Jungkook's POV

When i was laying on my bed suddenly my phone rings. I answer it.

"Go here now! " Nia's Mom said on the phone and hung up. I stood up and change my clothes and get out of the room

"Where are you going?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Nia's Mom wants me to go there" I said.

"Oh! Okay goodluck" He said and i gave him a curious look.

"Why do i need luck? " I ask him and he chuckle

"Whatever" I said and get out of the house. I ride bus and after 10 mins i arrived in front of the door. I knock.

Third person's POV

While nia is talking a while ago her mom is outside her room. Her mom heard her so her mom put his ears on the door and listens in every word nia's saying. So she got a plan. She called jungkook. While her mom is cooking someone knock at the door.

"Nia! Honey! Please look who it is cause I'm cooking" Nia's Mom shout.

"Ne!! " Nia shout from her room. Nia ran down the stairs and answer the door. her eye widened

"What are you doing here?" Nia asked jungkook.

"Mom called me she ask me to come over" Jungkook said and enter the house and sit on the couch.

"Mom! Kookie's here" Nia shout and sit beside jungkook

"Oh hey! You're here! So I told you to come over because im going to ask you guys a favor. Bring this to nia's grandma" Her said and gave them the food.

Nia's POV

"What!? But mom that's so far" I said complaining

"It's not don't be so OA" Mom said and i look at jungkook like "Say something"

"Ne eomma! We'll bring it" He said and smile.

"What?!" I shout and give jungkook a death glare

"What? It's not that far" He said and chuckle. He's so annoying. I have no choice but to go so i ran upstairs and change my clothes.
I go back downstairs and pull jungkook with me. When we're out of the door.

"You should've said no" I said poker face. He laugh

"What's funny?" I ask him while glaring at him.

"You're so cute when you're mad" He said and i feel like my cheeks are burning red. So i hit him

"Y-yah! St-stop saying things like that! Kaja!" I said and started walking.
He ran up to me and wrap his arms around my shoulder. Why is he being like this. Ugh! Jungkook stop making me feel like this.