Im so sorry ❤ Chapter 20

Bakehyun's POV

I was so pissed that the guy wrap his arms around nia and nia didn't do anything about it i feel really pissed when she look at me and didn't do anything about it. When she ask me if there is something wrong. For god sake nia! Is it right that you hang out with other boys especially in front of me? It's so annoying. So i told her that we're going to talk after my class. And she nod and go back in front and that guy and the wrap his arms around nia's shoulder again and she just look at me like it was nothing. God! Im totally pissed. When our class dismissed. I walk out the room and started to look for nia. I saw the students are going out the room. I walk towards the door where the students were going out. I saw nia she was about to walk away i shout her name and drag her with me to the garden.
I let go of her and keep distance between us.

"So who's that guy?" I frown

Nia's POV

When baekhyun's pulling me i can feel that he's really mad. And there is distance between us.

"So who's that guy?" He ask cold. What is he talking about?

"What are you talking about?" I ask curiously.

"Stop playing stupid nia. You know who I am talking about" He said still not looking at me. So i think and think. Oh! Suddenly i remember.

"Oh? Luke?" I ask.

"I don't know and I don't care what his name is. What are you doing with him? Doing sweet things in front of me? And you're not doing anything about it. God! Nia! You have a boyfriend Please try to feel what i feel when you do that!!! Im so fucking pissed!" He said and this is the first time that i saw baekhyun is really mad. So a tear escaped from my eyes.

"I-i am s-so s-sorry! I-it's not what you think" I said nervously.

"It's not what i think huh? So is that what all you wanted to say? It's not what i think? That's all?" He said and look at me.

" Luke is nothing baek..." He cut my line.

"Luke is nothing? But the way he touch you is like he's your boyfriend" He said and stood up and walk away.

"Aren't you going to give me a chance to explain?"I ask. But he just ignore me. So i cried and cover my face and someone touched my shoulder i look at the hand.

"Are you alright?" He ask me i look at him and it's nickhun. And i smile at him and nod.

"Are you sure?" He ask me again. And i nod again.

"Come on let's eat lunch" He said and help me to stand up. So i stood up and we started to walk. We sit at the cafeteria. I look at my phone and i was expecting that baekhyun will text me but there's none. So i put my phone down. And i saw nickhun with food in his hands so i stand up and help him with the food.

"So what are you up to after class?" He ask.

"Go home. I think. You?" I said and ask.

"Maybe hang out with friends" He said and i nod. We ate and when were finish.

"Hey! Can i get your number?" He ask and give me his phone. So i type my number and save it.

"Thanks! See you tomorrow" He said and i smile and nod and i started walking.

Then when i was about to walk out the school i saw jungkook with hani. Where are you when i needed you? I can feel the pain i don't know why. Why? Ugh! I have baekhyun and he have hani. Why do i still feel like this?! So i continue to walk. And when i got home mom ask me if i ate already i said yes so I go to the kitchen and drink water then go to my room.
I look at my phone and texted baekhyun

text message

me: Can we talk?
Baekhyun: Not now
Me: Please :( It's just a misunderstanding.
Baekhyun: Meet me at the park

So i stood up and change my clothes i wear Black long sleeves since it's cold and skinny jeans and close shoes with wedge. And i go down and say goodbye to mom. And i told her where i am going. I was walking down at the park i saw baekhyun sitting on the bench. I sit beside him.

"Im so sorry" I said and look down. He hold my hands. So i look at him.

"Im so sorry nia. It's just... Im scared of losing you again" He said and my heart beats faster. I touched my chest and look at Baekhyun. I hugged him and kiss him on the lips he kissed back so we started to kiss passionately. I break the kiss and he's forehead leans on mine. And i whisper.

"You will never lose me again" He smile at me. We decided to stroll down the park. We eat together and buy couple of things.

"By the way! Tomorrow is your birthday. Where are you going to celebrate it?" He ask me.

"Mom said in the house. She's just going to cook and fix the house" I said.

"So do you have a lot of
Visitors?" He ask.

"Not that many" I said and we arrived at the play ground. We sit for a while

"Come on i'll walk you home. It's getting late" He said and i nod. We walk and talk about some random stuffs. We arrived at my house. And we kissed and he leave.

"Hey honey! What do you want to do on yout birthday. It's your 17th birthday!!!" Mom said excitedly.

"Looks like you're more excited than i am" I said.

"Oh shut up!" Mom said. "Btw! After your birthday i have something important to do. It's about the company so i'll leave you for about 2 to 3 weeks honey" Mom said.

"What?! That's too long" I shout.

"Gosh! Nia! Stop shouting! You have jungkook tho.. I mean you have baekhyun." Mom said and chuckle and go straight to her room.

"Mom! We are still talking! Aishhh!! Nevermind" I said and go straight to my bed.

Texy message

Baekhyun: Hey baby? I just got home. Are you still up?

Me:Yes i am. But im so tired i want to sleep.

Baekhyun: Okay. Goodnight! Iloveyousomuch! Don't forget that! I always love you no matter what happened. :* :* <3

When i read his message. Im so curious about what he said. Is there something wrong? Why is he like this?

Me: Is there something wrong? Why are you like that?

Baekhyun: Nothing! Hahaha! I just wanted you to know that i love you so much!

I smile because he's so sweet.

Me: Gosh! You're making me worried! Iloveyoumore!! Goodnight! Better sleep we have classes tomorrow!

Baekhyun: Okay! :))

I put my phone down and decided to sleep. Tomorrow is my birthday can't wait.

A/N

How was it? BORING? please say no. Hahahahaha! Loveyou guys.