Flashback❤Chapter 6

Nia's POV

*Flashback*

Baekhyun and i are dating we're going to celebrate our 2nd anniversary today. I planned something because i wanted to surprise him. I call my dork bestfriend jungkook to help me. Thank god he say's yes. And after 5 hours our surprise for my baby is already done.

Text message

Me: Baby! Im going to your house to pick you up! :) Get ready see ya later

I put my phone in my pocket and then i call a cab then i tell him the address and as the cab was near his house i saw a girl that kissing him. A tear escape my eyes.

"Excuse me mam but this is the street right?" He asked while looking at the mirror to see me.

"No! Im sorry just take me to 369***** ****" Thank you!" I said while sobbing

"Okay mam. Are you alright?" The driver ask and i burst into tears.

"Well i guess not" The driver said.

Then when i was home i open the door and my mom welcome me but when she saw my eyes She run to me and i let go of my bag and i hug my mom so tight and cry on her shoulders

"What's wrong honey?" She ask really worried.

Then i cry more and more "It hurts mom! It hurts." i scream and then whisper.

"Go up in your room and we'll talk about this tomorrow take a rest" She accompanied me to my room. I walk to my bed and lay down on it and my mom kissed my forehead and got out of the door. Then i decided to call my dork bestfriend jungkook.

On the phone

Me: It hurts! It really hurts why does this things happening to me ( I said while crying)

MDB: What are you talking about? And why are you crying? (He ask  confuse)

Me: Don't you get it? He hurt me. He cheat on me. He doesn't love me anymore. ( I said while sobbing)

MDB: I'll come there okay?

Me: No! Lets just talk about it some other time. I'll sleep to get rid of this stupid moments. Goodnight!

MDB: Ya sure? Okay then. Stop crying stupid Goodnight!

Before i put my phone down someone texted me.

Text message

Baby: Where are you? I thought you're coming here?

I decided not to reply. After 2 mins he message me again.

Baby: Baby is there something wrong? Why aren't replying?

I didn't reply again. After 10 mins
He call me. I didn't answer it.
Instead of looking at my phone every minute i decided to sleep.

Next day! :)

I woke up 9am and i saw my phone beside me and look at it there are 79 missed calls and 89 text messages
I open the messages

Text message

Baby: Hey baby! Answer it!
Baby: Are you sleeping already? Reply! Asap.
Baby: Heyy?!! Baby! Im getting worried.
Baby: Where are you? Answer please :( It's our anniversary. Happy Anniversary baby! Iloveyousomuch! :*