Meeting his hyungs❤ Chapter 8

Nia's POV

My mom woke me up today. Then i did my morning routine and sit on my chair in my room then face the mirror
"Why did you let us see each other again? Is there any reason?" I talk to myself infront of the mirror
Then mom shout from downstairs.

"Nia! Your breakfast is ready!" She shouted.

"Yes mom im going down!" I shouted back.

Then i eat my breakfast and do our secret handshake and i hugged her and she hug back and we bid goodbye. As i was walking i saw jungkook waiting outside the gate.

"Why didn't you go inside?" I ask while walking towards him.

"I just feel like waiting here" He said.

"Why are you here anyway?" I ask really confuse

"Is it bad if i waited for you?" He ask then he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever! So how was your day with that girl?" I ask poker face.

"Who girl?" He ask. 

"The girl that i was suppose to be -_-" I said still poker face.

"Oh! Hani? I was waiting for you there stupid then suddenly you texted me that you got home" He said and rolled his eyes.

"If she didn't sit there i should've go there" I murmur.

"What?" He ask and look at me.

"Nothing!" I said and look at him.

"Hey by the way! You're going to meet my hyungs later okay?" He said and my mood lighten up.

"Yes! After 1000 years you'll let me meet them" I said Cheerfully.

"Hahahahaha!! Stupid!" He said while laughing at me.

"Dork!" I exclaimed.

Then we walk to the class and mrs oh enter our room and she discuss something

"Oh! class i almost forgot! We're having camping on friday we're going to stay there for a week we need everyone to attend as much as possible. Pick your partners to be with you in the tent" Mrs oh said. Jungkook and i look at each other at the same time and smile. We both nod.

"Class dismissed" Mrs Oh said. Then all jungkook's fangirls gathered around him.

"Oppa! Please be my partner"

"No! Oppa! I'll be your partner right?"

"Hey guys! Stop it oppa's mine."

"Oppa pleasee! I want you to be my partner!"

Then suddenly the door slam.
Hyeri is in the door. She's one of the queenka in the school. But she's really annoying. She flirts with every boys. When i saw her i rolled my eyes.
Then look at jungkook. He look so annoyed.

"Here she goes again" I murmur.

"Get out!" She shout at the fangirls around jungkook. All of them stood up and run back to their chairs. Then she act cute again and started walking towards jungkook.

"Oppa! " She said and do aegyo and sit beside jungkook and put her arms around jungkook's and she lay her head on jungkook's shoulder. I saw jungkook rolled his eyes. I just laugh quietly.