Transfer ❤ Chapter 50

Third's POV

"Annyeonghasseyo! Kim nia imnida please take care of me" She introduced herself and look around while she's looking around her eyes landed on jungkook. Chanmi look at jungkook who's looking at nia.

"N-nia?" Jungkook murmur.

"Since you don't have you uniform. I like your clothes miss kim" The prof said and she look at the prof and bow and thank her. "Please sit beside chunji" The prof said. She started walking and and ask the guy if she can sit beside her.

"Don't you remember me?" Chunji ask really excited. Nia's trying hard to remember him.

"Oh! Beach? Yes~ Long time tho" She said and shake her hands with chunji.
"First time" Chunji said and they talk about some things. While jungkook is staring at her also the bangtan.

"She changed" Rapmon said to suga.

"She look matured and really stunning" Suga replied and the others nodded.

"Let's ask her to eat with us later?" Jimin said and the others agreed.

"But she didn't approach us a while ago" Jhope said worried.

"Let's just try" Jin said. Jungkook is still staring at her and can't believe he's seeing nia again and telling his self to wake up. This will never happen again.

"Okay class! Let's meet again later take a break first" The prof said and get out.

"Jungkook" Chanmi call her that made jungkook get out of his thoughts.

"Y-yeah" He answer stuttering.

"Come on let's eat" Chanmi said and jungkook look at nia again. She stood up with chunji and started walking out the room. Jungkook stood up and was about to follow nia but chanmi stopped him and he look at chanmi you can tell chanmi is jealous. The bangtan stood up and they are walking at the hallway with chanmi. When they saw nia by herself fixing her locker cause chunji is already ordering food at the cafeteria.
They are pushing each other who will talk to her.
"Hyung you're the oldest do it" Suga said pushing jin hyung while jin hyung doesn't want cause he's scared.

"Jimin! You're close with her! Go with V" Jin said whispering while pointing at them.

"Aishh! Jinjja i'll do it" Jhope volunteer when he's already close to nia he turn around and go back.

"Why?" Rapmon ask.

"I don't think i can do it" Jhope said.

"Aishh" They all said in chorus. They all started walking and when they are close to nia they go back again.

"Wah! Why do i feel afraid? Why am i scared to approach her?" Jimin said and while they are pushing each other nia close her locker then saw the bangtans pushing each other. While she is staring at them jungkook nudge them and tell them nia is staring at them. They all look at nia then fix their selves. They all clear their throats

"U-uhmm w-we j-jus.... Yah you do it" Suga said and then pass it to others since he can't ask nia. Nia look at them.

"Just what?" She ask then smile at them.

"Wah jinjja! She look different" V whisper.
Her hair is black and the long is medium. She doesn't have a make up but she's really beautiful. she look very different than before.