It breaks my heart Chapter 14

Nia POV

I woke up early in the morning cause i remember i will help jungkook. So i did my mourning routine and go down but mom just got out of her room.

"Oh! Honey you're so early. Why?" Mom said shocked.

"I will help jungkook on something mom" i said.

"Why didn't you tell me so i should've woke up earlier" Mom said and yawn.

"No it's alright mom im not hungry anyway" I said and smile at her and and kiss her and i go in front of our door.

"Ya sure honey?" Mom ask me worried.

"Yes mom" I said while putting my shoes. And when im done i wave at my mom and walk out the door. I put my earphones and play my music "Exo-First snow" when i put my phone inside my pocket it vibrates and when i look at it.

TEXT MESSAGE.

MDB: Where are you?
Me:Just wait.

And i put my phone in my pocket.

Jungkook's POV

I arrived at school 6 in the morning. Our class will start at 7:30. Im so nervous for what im doing right now. Why did i even do this? IM so stupid. Because of jealousy? Woaahhh!! *MENTAL BREAKDOWN* I don't know what to do. Should i continue this?
When im in my deep thoughts someone tap my back. And i turn around and look who it is. And i saw nia and she smile at me.

"Why didn't you tell me what exact time are we going to meet?" Nia said and hit me playfully.

"Oh! I didn't? Sorry" I said. Im really nervous should i take back what i said yesterday? Nooo.

"So what do you want to give hani anyway?" She ask me.

"Hmmm! What do you think?" I ask her cause i really don't know what to give. Then something caught my attention a necklace she never wear necklace but why is she wearing that? And it matches her big ribbon clip.

"What's that?" i ask her while pointing on her necklace.

"Ahmm! Isn't obvious? A necklace duh!" She said and rolled her eyes.

"Who gave you that? You never wear necklace" i said and raise my left eyebrow.

"Luke gave me this" She said and smile and look at the necklace.

"Oh! Is that so? Is it sweet?" i ask her and feel the madness inside me.

"Yeah! Oh! Why don't you give her necklace tomorrow i'll come with you to buy one" She said and snap her fingers.

"O-oh okay" She's really helping me to be with hani. So that means she doesn't feel the same way i feel for her.

"So should we start now? Did you buy chocolate and flowers?" She ask me and i show her.

"Okay! Let's get started" She walks first and i feel really sad that i found out now that we're not feeling the same.

Nia's POV

I walk inside the school first cause i don't want him to see how hurt am i. And my fake smiles i wish he didn't notice that. And we got inside the hallway.

"So are you going to do it in public or nah?" I ask him.

"Of course not. I want our relationship to be private cause i don't want her to be attacked by my fangirls" He said and the RELATIONSHIP word breaks my heart into a thousand pieces.