Chapter 42❤

Third's POV

"N-nia. I-i c-can explain" Jungkook said trying to hold nia. Nia look at him and avoid his every touch.

"Explain what?" Nia ask calmly.

"Please nia don't do this to me" Jungkook beg while crying. "Please listen to me please nia please" He said while lifting nia's chin up.

"No. You don't need to explain everything i saw and everything i heard is enough" Nia said and turn around suddenly jungkook back hugged her nia turn around and slap jungkook right in the face.

"Is this the one namjoon oppa wanted you to tell me? Is she the unknown sender of the text that saying she still love you?" Nia frown while jungkook is crying then nod. "Do the both of you have something more than friends in the past?" She ask and look at kookie. And he nod again and cry harder.

"IS THIS WHAT I GET AFTER BEING HONEST AND TRUSTING YOU?!?! HUH?!" Nia shout at jungkook then he look down. "I loved you with all my heart jungkook. I trusted you! I really trusted you. Why did you lie to me? And this fucking hoe. How dare you?! You fucking bitch!!! You love him?!? THEN GO FUCKING LOVE EACH OTHER! Tired of hiding your effin relationship? Don't worry. No need to hide cause we're FUCKING DONE!" Nia shout while crying.

"Please nia. It's not what you think please let me explain" Jungkook said while holding nia's hands. Nia pull her hands.

"Explain? For what?! Huh? For me to fucking trust you and believe you again that im the one you love?! And tell your first love that she doesn't need to worry anymore! Cause you're fucking single and free!!! Now im sorry if i interrupt what you are doing. You can continue now" Nia shouted cause of anger and tell the last word she said calmly and exited the scenario. Jungkook's knees hit the ground and started crying hard again. Then chanmi run to jungkook and comfort but jungkook push her.

"This is all your fucking fault!!! Why do you need to do these! You should fucking get lost! I don't want to see your face! You're making my life miserable" Jungkook shout and stood up and tried to follow nia. While he's walking his And looking for nia his hyung saw him and run to him and ask what happened.

"H-hyung n-nia knows it already" Jungkook said then sobs.

"WHAT?!?" they all shout in chorus

"What the hell jungkook. Wrong timing man! A very wrong timing!" Suga said and push jungkook lightly.

"Where is nia?" Jimin asks but jungkook just look at him. "Where is nia?!" This time he shout

"i-i do-don't know." Jungkook said stuttering then jimin started running followed by V and look for nia. They kept on shouting and shouting nia's name. Then they saw nia at the beach sitting beside the water.

Nia's POV

I was really hurt i don't know how emotional i am now. It hurts so much that i want to die now. I don't know how to explain these emotions that are rising out of me right now. I was so stupid why didn't i notice that? Chanmi is his past? I started crying again and run again. I decided to go where no one is there. I run and run until i reach the dead end of the beach. I got tired so i sit there it was all dark and no one is there.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS KIND OF THINGS?!?" i shout while crying. Cause all i know shouting can release a bit of an anger.

"WHY ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME?!? I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?! AM I NOT ENOUGH?!? IS my love for you isn't enough" I shout while crying and then my voice went lower and lower my knees hit the sand and i started crying hard and wrap my arms around my knees and buried my face. Then i heard someone screaming my name but ignore it. Then suddenly i heard someone is running towards here.

"Nia! Nia! Are you alright?" Someone ask me and you can tell that he's really worried. I look who it is and it's jimin. And beside him is taehyung. when i face them their eyes widened then i burst into tears again and hug taehyung since taehyung is in front of me.

"It hurts taetae! It hurts" I said and whisper the last thing i said. He hugged me tight and tell me it's fine.

V's POV

I saw nia crying really hard and then she hug me and tell me that it really hurts. After hearing this kind of word from the whom i like hurts me a lot.
I told her to cry on my shoulders. We were sitting there and nia is in the middle she is laying on my shoulders and i think she's already asleep.

"I need to talk to jungkook" He said and look nia. His look and his tone does he likes nia? Is this a love SQUARE?!

"Yah! Jimin-ah! Talk! Not fight okay? Maybe he doesn't really mean it chanmi is the one who kept on clinging to jungkook and kept on flirting him. He's trying hiss best too" I said and he look at me.

"Come on. It's cold! Look what nia is wearing? How would we change her clothes? She's wearing a really short shorts" He said trying to change the topic.

"She's wearing a thick long sleeves tho it's fine let's just leave her some blanket with her" I said and carry nia bridal style and went back to the rent house. I saw all the members are outside and i think their waiting for us. When they saw us they all stood up and run to me cause im carrying nia.

"Is she alright? What happened to her? Did something bad happened?" They all ask in chorus. And jungkook was just looking at her and i saw his tears escape from his eyes. He wipe it

"Hyung can i carry her to her room?" Jungkook ask and i nod and pass her nia.

Jungkook's POV

When i saw V hyung is carrying nia i stood up and look at her. While looking at her i can't hold my tears anymore. She's really mad at me it's fucking chanmi's fault. And why did the word confuse came out of my mouth. I regret everything i said a while ago. Please nia let me explain my side. I asked V hyung if i can carry nia to her room and he nod and let me carry her. When we arrived at her room i lay her down and sit beside her. And look at her beautiful pale face

"Guess i can only stare at you like this and i can talk to you like this. Please nia let me explain" I whisper and i grab her hands and started crying.
"Just give me a chance" I added and continue crying. After an hour i stood up and look at her again then walk out the room. I go to my room and saw the 2 hyung are sleeping. I lay on my comforter beside V hyung and recall the thing that happened a while ago i can't think of something else other than nia. After in a while i doze off to sleep without me noticing.