1st Cold treatment ❤ Chapter 56

Nia's POV

"Jungkook?" I whisper and look if it's really jungkook. And he turn around and look at me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and walk towards him.

"It's none of your damn business" He said and my eyes widened.

"What did you just say?" I ask really shock

"You heard me don't make me repeat what i said" He said and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Im not going to waste my precious time spending it with you. And you don't need to be nice! Act like what you usually act. Don't worry YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME" he said and started walking inside the club. That words did he really give up on me? No. That can't be! Please! My knees feel weak and hit the ground my tears escape from my eyes and started to cry hard.

"Why? Why? Why do you need to give up? Does that simple words hurt you? Or because you are sick of being pushed away" I ask myself.

"Nia? Nia! What are you doing here?" Someone from the back said and i look who it is. And it's jimin

"Jimin-ah" I said and hug him tight.

"Yah! Why are you like this? Is there something wrong?" He ask me. I shook my head

"Just please i want to go home" I said. He nod and we walk together and after an hour we arrived at my house.

"Thank you for walking me home. Do you want to stay here first it's getting dark now. Let's go inside" I said and drag him inside. I told our maid to get ready the bed.

"Nia. Can i ask you something?" Jimin said. I look at him and waiting for him to ask what is he going to ask

"A-ah. I'll just ask it tomorrow come on let's go and rest" Jimin said

"Hey~ It's fine just ask it now" I said and smile at him. He yawn and stretch his arms.

"I'll sleep now" He said and started walking.

"Yah! You haven't ask what you were about to ask" i said but he ignore me and started walking up stairs.

Next day.....

"Hey honey! Wake up now you still have classes" My mom said waking me up. I stood up and touch my head cause my head hurts.

"Oh! Mom where is jimin?" I ask

"He left already. He said that you need to rest that's why he didn't wake you up" My mom said. I nod and started doing the routine i should be doing.

At the school...

I was walking at the hallway and bumped into someone. I hit the ground. I groan

"Are you...." He didn't continue when he saw my face. The he roll his eyes. And started walking

"Oh great! So is this the way you want it to be? Then fine" I said and smirk he turn around and look at me. He smirk

"Am i the one who started it? You treated me like an animal. I kept on following you but you keep pushing me away. Now that im not you're going to tell me that? Stupid?" He said and turn around

"Why don't you ask me why do i keep pushing you away?" I said and he face me again.

"BECAUSE YOU. DON'T. LOVE. ME. ANYMORE right? Don't worry I don't love you anymore  too . Chanmi is my life she's the one who's there when you left me SHE SUFFER JUST FOR MY HAPPINESS. and i wouldn't want that perfect girl to get away" He said my tears escape.

"Didn't you ever think what I've sacrificed just for you to be happy? Didn't you see me as a perfect girl? And you just let go of me just like that? And why do I keep pushing you away is because i need to respect what you have. You have a girlfriend and i need to respect that. You two are loving each other and I don't want that to be finished just because of me. And i told myself that one day i will get back what is originally mine but i guess i can't do that anymore cause you already told me that you don't love me anymore. If i ever told you you're a mistake. Then you're the best mistake I've ever had" I said and smile weakly while crying. I turn around and started walking.

Jungkook's POV

"Didn't you ever think what I've sacrificed just for you to be happy? Didn't you see me as a perfect girl? And you just let go of me just like that? And why do I keep pushing you away is because i need to respect what you have. You have a girlfriend and i need to respect that. You two are loving each other and I don't want that to be finished just because of me. And i told myself that one day i will get back what is originally mine but i guess i can't do that anymore cause you already told me that you don't love me anymore. If i ever told you you're a mistake. Then you're the best mistake I've ever made"She said and smile weakly while crying and then turn around and started walking. My tears started to fall and look at her

Why didn't i think of that? Why did i say that? I don't want to let you go. I ran to her and backhug her.

"You are the prettiest and the perfect girl in my world. And you will always be and no one can replace that. Im so sorry i just say that cause i want to moved on so bad that im expecting that we will be back together but you kept on pushing me away and i thought you don't love me anymore. Im so sorry nia. Iloveyou so much and no one can replace that" I said and she turn around and hug me tight and started crying hard on my chest and hit my chest a couple of times.

"it's alright hit me. I know this is all my fault" I said and hug her tight. After that we didn't attend the classes and go to the rooftop.

"I miss the moments that we're still together and we always stay here" I said and look at her. "And i will do anything just to bring that back" I said sincerely. "Even if i need to risk my life i will do it" I continue.

"Jungkook" She whisper.

"I love you so much nia that i can die just to have you back. I want you to be mine again. Can't we be together again?......